Princess Nagger has always loved Ring Pops – I’ve usually been resistant in letting her have them, after all she inherited soft teeth from her Mama and excessive sugar isn’t going to help her out in that arena. But ever so often she would get a Ring Pop as a special treat. Now? I won’t have to be so concerned about the sugar content.
Of course Princess Nagger was not too thrilled at first when she learned that the Ring Pops we were getting for a review would be sugar free. She thinks when something says ‘sugar free’ that means ‘no taste’. But she was willing to sacrifice her taste buds and try them out and give her honest kid-opinion.
She loved them. They have now become her favorite sweet treat (next to ice cream, of course. Well, not literally next to it, it’s one or the other. In case you were wondering.)
Here, see for yourself:
Ring Pop is the ideal treat for today’s active kids. It’s a candy kids wear on their finger, so they never have to worry about dropping it. As a parent, you can now feel even better about giving Ring Pop to your kids. That’s because Sugar Free Ring Pop doesn’t promote tooth decay, has no fat, and has just 30 calories per great-tasting, long-lasting pop!
Each Sugar Free Ring Pop bag includes a selection of 3 great flavors: Blue Raspberry, Watermelon, and Strawberry. Enjoy the fun of Ring Pop without the sugar!
How would you like to try the new Sugar Free Ring Pops and decide for yourself?
Here’s your chance to win a package of 3 New Sugar Free Ring Pops:
You will receive a package containing one each of Strawberry, Watermelon and Blue Raspberry.
(must be completed before any extra entries are valid) Leave a comment describing what kind of special treats you like to give to your kids.
If your email address is not visible in your profile, you must include it in your comments (or send it to me in an email if you don’t want to publicly display it).
Extra entry options: (these are optional – increase your chance to win!)
- Follow Me publicly on Google Friend Connect – 1 entry
- Subscribe by email (must activate) or add to your Google Reader – 2 entries – leave 2 comments
- “Like” Ring Pop on Facebook – 1 entry
- Become my facebook friend – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow my Networked Blog on Facebook – 1 entry
- “Like” Stacy’s Random Thoughts on Facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me on twitter – @RandomCoolChick and tweet the giveaway – 1 entry (may be done once daily-leave direct url to tweet)
Enter to win Sugar Free Ring Pops at Stacy Uncorked #giveaway http://bit.ly/bgXOJK
- Add my blog url to your text blog roll – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Add my NEW button to your blog – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
- Join my Blog Frog Community – 1 entry
- Join and start or contribute to a discussion in my Blog Frog Community – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
You have until 11:59pm EST on June 15, 2010 to enter. 1 lucky winner will be randomly selected. I will email the winner who will have 48 hours to respond to the notification email or a new winner will be chosen. Open to the US and Canada. Good luck!
A big thank you to American Pop for providing me with product for review and giveaway. The opinions are of my own personal experience (and mostly Princess Nagger’s) and not influenced by any outside source. Disclosure policy here.