I remember having so much fun playing with Rainbow Brite as a kid, and now, thanks to Hallmark, Princess Nagger gets to enjoy her and her friends as well.
“Rainbow Brite has delighted generations of children with her exciting and imaginative adventures. Among adults who grew up with the original cartoons and dolls, Rainbow Brite has a significant following as a nostalgic property…but her unique brand of sweetly futuristic fantasy – and her sincere message of courage, kindness and hope – make her a true 21st century hero.
When Hallmark first introduced the Rainbow Brite brand about 25 years ago, girls all over the world fell in love with this colorful character. Rainbow Brite was launched with a consumer products program that included toys, books, comic books, cereal, party goods and even a traveling stage show. Girls enjoyed Rainbow Brite as a TV series, in addition to three TV specials and a feature film.”
I was honored to receive a copy of the Rainbow Brite Adventure CD which includes matching games, puzzles, coloring pages, a short video and other information about Rainbow Brite and her friends. PN has been having a lot of fun with it – especially when she gets to taunt Dada with the horses (since hubby is afraid of them).
She’s had a blast playing the games, and even I’ve had a chance to enjoy them when she’s asked for help to get to the next level. Not only is the CD fun, but it also incorporates learning for young children. (Princess Nagger gives it two thumbs up and said to make sure I let everyone know it’s “Really FUN!”)
Her favorite character is Moonglow because purple is PN’s favorite color:
Rainbow Brite products are currently available at Target, and will be coming soon to Toys R Us®.
Eight of you have a chance to win a Rainbow Brite Adventure CD for that very special girl in your life (yes, you read that right! EIGHT Winners!) The CD is compatible to both PC and MAC:
(must be completed before any extra entries are valid) Leave a comment telling me what your favorite toy or doll growing up was.
If your email address is not visible in your profile, you must include it in your comments (or send it to me in an email if you don’t want to publicly display it).
Extra entry options: (these are optional – increase your chance to win!)
- Follow Me publicly on Google Friend Connect – 1 entry
- Subscribe by email (must activate) or add to your Google Reader – 1 entry
- Add me to your Technorati favorites – 1 entry (leave username)
- Become my facebook fan – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow my Networked Blog on Facebook – 1 entry
- Become a Fan of Stacy’s Random Thoughts on Facebook – 1 entry
- Follow me on twitter and tweet the giveaway – 1 entry (may be done once daily-leave direct url to tweet)
- Add my blog url to your blog roll and/or add my button to your blog – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (leave link to blog post)
You have until 11:59pm EST on March 14, 2010 to enter. 8 lucky winners will be randomly selected. I will email the winners and post the names here. Winners will have 48 hours to respond to the notification email or new winners will be chosen. Open to US residents. Good luck!
Disclosure policy here.