So you know how time is always flying by very very fast? Yeah, about that. Father’s Day is next Sunday!! Now, now – don’t panic! There’s still time to get the father in your life something fabulous. Especially those that are hard to buy for, like my hubby happens to be.
My hubby is very picky about the watch he wears – so much so, that I’ve never bought him a watch because he always buys his own. But this year I thought I’d surprise him with this watch:
Because he needs it, even though he doesn’t know it yet.
He’s been having issues with his latest watch, for whatever reason he keeps losing the pins from the band and losing his watch when he’s out doing yard work, then having to spend countless hours hunting down the missing watch, then more time shopping around to find a replacement band that won’t jump off his wrist.
I think we’re on the third watchband at this point in time. 3rd time in this case really isn’t the charm.
So how fortuitous I have the opportunity to review this watch – personally, I’d like to keep it for myself, but even though I wear a fairly large faced watch already, this one might cross the line on ‘oversized’ for my wrist. Especially since I’ve been losing weight, so my wrists have gotten smaller.
At any rate, what I love about this watch (besides the fact that it’s a beautiful watch overall) is that it’s waterproof! Boy oh boy, does the hubby need a waterproof watch! He is referred to as the 220;Absent Minded Professor” for a reason, you know.
This is a Limited Edition Globenfeld Super Sport Multi-Function Watch for the Modern Man. We’ll ‘modernize’ the hubby yet! I’m excited to give this to him on Father’s Day, because I want to see what he thinks of all the cool ‘extras’ this watch has.
From the manufacturer:
- STUNNING DESIGN – Looks and feels great on your skin. The sleek shark grey steel case contrasts with a jet black face which is framed with a tachymeter top ring. Easily adjustable metal band ensures maximum comfort throughout the day. Great whether in the gym or in the boardroom
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL AESTHETICS – Features analog/digital display, 12/24 hour time format, alarm, and stopwatch with lap/reset. Water resistant to 30m
- SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE UP TO $700 – Massive savings on a high quality, elegant watch.
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR THE SOPHISTICATED MAN – Every limited edition watch arrives in a luxury padded presentation box with two magnetic closure which makes this a stunning gift for any man. Each watch features an engraved world map on the back and comes with its own unique serial number.
- RISK-FREE 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – We’re so confident that you’ll love your new Super Sport we’ll let you try it risk-free for 60 days. If it’s not everything you want in a watch – simply return it to us for your money back – no questions asked. Your watch is built to last and is backed by a 5-year platinum manufacturer’s warranty.
Ready for gift giving, it comes packaged in a perfect box:
The pictures really don’t do this watch justice – it’s gorgeous. The packaging is very elegant (like I said, perfect for gift giving), and the watch is just amazingly beautiful. It’s very heavy and solid, shiny – it can be worn as a business watch, or just a sports/night out watch.
Globenfeld definitely put a lot of time and quality into making this beautiful watch.
The display does digital or analog and is big and easy to read – something my hubby is always concerned about after he had cataract surgery last year. You still have time to get one for Father’s Day (see what I did there?) especially if you happen to have Amazon Prime, with their 2-day shipping.
You won’t be sorry – and the father in your life you’ll be celebrating next weekend will definitely be appreciative.
Thank you fuelmyblog and Globenfeld for supplying me with the watch at a discounted rate to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received for this post implied or otherwise. The opinions are all mine and not influenced by any outside sources. See my Disclosure Policy here.