Tuesday’s seem to be the least appreciated day of the week – Monday takes center stage in laments for being the beginning of a long week; Wednesday’s are acknowledged as ‘hump day’ with the promise of a downhill slide to the end of the week; Thursday is appreciated for being some people’s Friday and for the rest, the last early-to-bed work or school night. And of course Friday is, well – Friday.
But Tuesday? A day that rarely gets any accolades. Unless you’re random, of course – then it’s a party. Just sayin’.
2. Princess Nagger’s artistic ability also makes me smile:
4. Random Kitty Love always makes me smile:
5. This hilarious K-Mart commercial definitely made me smile (and laugh out loud if you were wondering):
6. Muscle-head Link using my arm as a pillow when I wasn’t paying enough attention to him:
7. Neil Diamond showing up at Fenway Park in honor of Boston to lead the crowds in singing his song “Sweet Caroline”:
8. Being asked by Auntie Anne’s to be a Brand Ambassador for them, then not only having a fabulous time learning all about the heavenly pretzels, but getting to meet the original entrepreneuer herself, Anne of Auntie Anne’s (who graciously taught us how to roll pretzel’s the ‘proper’ way – Anne’s pictured in the center of the shot, the fabulous Linsey Knerl of Knerl Family Media on the right):
9. Spring finally making an appearance definitely makes me smile:
(Apple tree above, fruit cocktail tree below)
10. My miracle baby (who’s clearly no longer a baby) not only getting bigger by the day, but more beautiful and dorky, makes me smile each and every day:
What made you smile in April?
That’s a wrap for this week – link up and join in the fun, everyone is welcome, random or not. Be sure to visit your fellow randomizers so they don’t feel so lonely.
Keeping the random alive – feel free to snag a badge and play along – one for my wino friends:
And one for my non-wino friends:
The awesome Emmy’s Mom has 10 Things to Smile About – guaranteed to make you smile:
More Tuesday hops – if you’re stopping by here from there, please do me a favor and follow via LinkyFollowers – since I was robbed of my GFC followers when the cads at Goggle decided to boycott non-Blogger blogs. The Tuesday hops seems to have diminished – if you have one let me know and I’ll add you here, too!