I love Del Monte products. Since I do my grocery shopping only twice a month, I always make sure Del Monte is on my list so I always have a supply of fruit and veggies on hand no matter what.
I can be confident in their freshness because Del Monte canned fruits, vegetables, and tomatoes contain the same essential nutrients as fresh varieties and are grown in the best growing regions of the United States, providing consumers with a consistently quality product. The majority of Del Monte products are picked at the peak of ripeness and canned on the same day, to ensure nutrients and flavor are locked in – something I consider very important.
- Visit the Del Monte Facebook page from November 5th through February 4th to enter the Del Monte “Add Some Garden” contest for the chance to win one of the many prizes available, including kitchen appliances, and $25 or $500 gift cards to Williams Sonoma
- There will be five phases during the contest in which Del Monte will feature a different canned variety every two weeks
- Green beans (November 5- November 18)
- Corn (November 19- December 2)
- Tomatoes (December 3- December 16)
- Peaches (January 7- January 20)
- Pears (January 21- February 3)
- Fans will have five days during each phase to submit their best tips, and consumers will be able to vote for their favorite tip during the second week of each phase
- The five winning tips for each phase will then go head-to-head for a chance to win a Grand Prize culinary travel adventure, valued at $10,000, which will be announced February 15th
I’m brainstorming on what recipes I’m going to create specifically with the Del Monte products – share your recipes and photos for the chance to be featured on the Del Monte Facebook page. How cool would that be?
Meanwhile, to help you get inspired, Del Monte is offering one Stacy Uncorked reader a chance to win an awesome Del Monte Prize Pack:
- Five (5) Del Monte canned varieties – (1) Green Beans, (1) Corn, (1) Diced Tomatoes, (1) Peaches, and (1) Pears
- $25 Visa gift card