We are a cereal family. Whether for lunch or as a snack – or even as dinner sometimes – we all love to eat cereal. The kids have their favorites, of course – sometimes they prefer it ‘dry’ with a side of milk, or actually in the bowl with milk. All of us end up drinking the milk from the bowl when we’re done – I don’t think I know anyone who doesn’t.
I’m always happy to see the kids enjoying their cereal and drinking their milk – either from the bowl or from a glass. They do tend to have even more enthusiasm for drinking their milk when they have straws to do so with. Sure, they love to blow bubbles through the straws, but ultimately they drink the milk down. Might as well be fun, right?
Did you know… that simply drinking the leftover milk from cereal bowls may help kids work towards fulfilling their body’s daily dairy, calcium, and Vitamin D needs?
What better way to slurp down to the bottom of the bowl than with the new Curvy Straws, available in specially marked boxes of Big G cereal. These collectible Curvy Straws are connectible to each other – kids of all ages can enjoy mixing and matching to build bigger, colorful straws all while helping them work towards stronger bones and muscles through increased calcium intake.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch® (17 oz.)
- Lucky Charms®(16 oz.)
- Reese’s® Puffs (18 oz.)
- Honey Nut Cheerios® (17 oz.)
- Trix®(14.8 oz)
- Cocoa Puffs® (16.5 oz)
Whether you use one or connect them all, the fun with Big G Curvy Straws doesn’t have to stop when you reach the end of the bowl. Simply grab another serving of ice cold milk, and slurp away. Both kids have been having a blast with the curvy straws – and have requested we collect all available characters.
Download a printable coupon for $1.25 off of the purchase of two boxes of participating Big G Cereal today.
One Lucky Stacy Uncorked Reader is eligible to win a fun General Mills Prize Pack:
(must be completed before any extra entries are valid) Leave a comment letting me know what your favorite cereal – or other breakfast food – is.
Extra entry options: (these are optional – increase your chance to win!)
- Follow me on Google+ – 1 entry
- Follow me on LinkyFollowers – 3 entries – leave 3 comments
- Follow me in Pinterest – 1 entry
- Subscribe by email (must activate) or add to your Google Reader – 2 entries – leave 2 comments
- Become my facebook friend – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow my Networked Blog on Facebook – 1 entry
- “Like” Stacy’s Random Thoughts (yeah, I can’t seem to change it to Stacy Uncorked) on Facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me on twitter – @RandomCoolChick and tweet the giveaway – 1 entry (may be done once daily-leave direct url to tweet)
#Win Fun General Mills Prize Pack @ Stacy Uncorked #giveaway @RandomCoolChick http://stacysrandomthoughts.com/?p=17241
- Add my blog url to your text blog roll – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Add my button to your blog – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
- Join my Blog Frog Community – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
You have until Midnight EDT on May 20, 2012 to enter. One lucky winner will be randomly selected using the “And The Winner Is” plug-in. I will email the winner who will have 48 hours to respond to the notification email or a new winner will be chosen. Open to U.S. residents. Good luck!
CONGRATS to the winner:
A big thank you to MyBlogSpark and General Mills for providing the product for review as well as the prize pack for giveaway. No other compensation was received for this post implied or otherwise. The opinions are all mine and not influenced by any outside sources. See my Disclosure Policy here.