Princess Nagger may fool you into thinking she’s all girl when you look at her, but she can give the boys a run for their money in the dirt department. My future Paleontologist can’t resist digging in the dirt looking for dinosaur bones. I always joked that I should have purchased stock in stain remover companies years ago, I’d be set. Lucky for me Shout! has come to my rescue on more than one occasion. I’ve tried other brands, but honestly Shout! has been my go-to for all stains.
I try to catch stains as they happen, but sometimes I’ll find an offending stain when I’m sorting laundry, when it’s had time to really set itself into the fabric. Of all the other brands I’ve used, Shout! has been the best one for getting out all kinds of stains, whether they’re fresh or old. In fact, Shout! has been my ‘go-to’, because it also doesn’t damage the fabric the stains are taking a ride on. Recently I had the honor of trying Shout Free:
- Dye Free.
- Fragrance Free.
- 99% Natural Ingredients.
- Convenient trigger dispenser.
- Safe for all colorfast washables.
- Works in all water temperatures.
I put Shout Free to the test, and was very happy that it performed exactly as I expected it to, and I saw no difference in its ability to tackle any and all kinds of stains just like the regular. What’s your go-to for stain removal?
Shout is offering downloadable coupons on their Facebook page for Shout Free.
Two (2) lucky Stacy Uncorked Readers will win a FREE Sample bottle of Shout! Free.
(must be completed before any extra entries are valid) Leave a comment telling me what you do to tackle stains.
If your email address is not visible in your profile, you must include it in your comments (or send it to me in an email if you don’t want to publicly display it).
Extra entry options: (these are optional – increase your chance to win!)
- Follow me on Google+ – 1 entry
- Subscribe by email (must activate) or add to your Google Reader – 2 entries – leave 2 comments
- Become my facebook friend – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow my Networked Blog on Facebook – 1 entry
- 220;Like” Stacy’s Random Thoughts (yeah, I can’t seem to change it to Stacy Uncorked) on Facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me on twitter – @RandomCoolChick and tweet the giveaway – 1 entry (may be done once daily-leave direct url to tweet)
Enter to win Free Bottle of Shout Free at Stacy Uncorked (2 Winners) #giveaway @RandomCoolChick http://stacysrandomthoughts.com/?p=15559
- Add my blog url to your text blog roll – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Add my button to your blog – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
- Follow me in Pinterest – 1 entry
- Join my Blog Frog Community – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
You have until Midnight EST on January 3, 2012 to enter. 2 lucky winners will be randomly selected. I will email the winners who will have 48 hours to respond to the notification email or new winners will be chosen. Open to U.S. residents. Good luck!
I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Shout and received received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate. All opinions are mine and not influenced by outside sources. See my Disclosure Policy here.