It’s been……………a week
. So, since I can’t seem to come up with any intelligent fragments for my usual Friday fare, I decided to focus on Happy Thoughts and join RxBambi
on Happy Hour Friday. And to further follow their lead, I’m going to post this Thursday night, as soon as I’m done typing. Might as well do it right
- Princess Nagger not screaming and crying at the dentist the other day made me very happy. I didn’t even need to see if I could con the dentist into letting me have a shot of the laughing gas, though I suppose that would have made me happier.
- A freshly bathed and brushed puppy makes me happy. Cuddle time is so much more enjoyable when they smell pretty.
- Getting an unexpected card or letter in the mail makes me happy. No one seems to do the ‘snail mail’ method any more, so it’s always a pleasant surprise.
- Bloggy friends make me happy. Especially when they make me laugh with an email or a comment.
- Random emails or text messages make me happy.
- Kind and thoughtful people make me happy.
- Fall makes me happy, and getting my fall decorations out this weekend and put up will really make me happy.
What makes you happy? Don’t forget to stop by to check out the Happy Hour posts at Wizard of Otin, Sane Without Drugs and A Day in the Life of a Would-Be Bambi…They’ll really make you happy!
No tags for this post.