I’m in the process of revamping this Recipes Page – since past recipes were embedded in posts and there were no printable versions, I thought I’d rectify that. We’re starting off with Thanksgiving Dinner, since that’s one of my favorites. Check back as I start pulling together my other recipes to add here. Clicking on the title or the image will take you directly to that recipe – there are printable versions at the bottom of each one.
| Champagne Turkey
| Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes
| Slow Cooker Apple Stuffing
| Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes
|Cranberry Sauce with Ruby Port and Cinnamon
|Pumpkin Cognac Crème Brûlée
| Apple Cranberry Pie
Meanwhile, here’s the list of original posts that have recipes embedded in them – once I get all the recipes organized like the Thanksgiving ones, I’ll eliminate this list. Email me if there are specific recipes you want updated sooner. Thanks for stopping by!
- Angelic Ice Cream Cheesecake Recipe with Dreyer’s and a #ReasonToSmile
- Holland House is Not Your Ordinary Cooking Wine! (Review and Slow Cooker Chicken w/Wine Mushroom Sauce Recipe)
- Mix Up Your Grillin’ with Johnsonville Brats!
- Chef Boyardeelicious Recipe Challenge – Failure and Success
- The Rack of Pork Experiment…Success! #CostcoPork + a Giveaway! [CLOSED]
- Slow Cooker Glazed Ham – Recipe Swap Meet Thursday
- Brownies – Recipe Swap Meet Thursday
- New Blog Look and BBQ Ribs with Corn on the Cob – On the Grill
- Spinning up a Holiday Ham
- Thanksgiving Feast – The Gravy