This page contains the links to all the posts about Wine and Winemaking – please feel free to email me with any questions you might have. Thanks for stopping by!
Many of you have wanted to know where I get my red wine bottles – so I thought I’d add that information here so you don’t have to wait for a response from me. I use several different sources, and do a price comparison based on cost of a case and cost of shipping – whomever has the best deal at the time I need the bottles, that’s who I purchase from.
My main ‘go to’ sources are Midwest Supplies or Quality Wine & Ale Supply – sometimes one or the other will have them on sale, and they do have a shipping calculator to see which one charges less for shipping – so that usually determines which one I will buy from, depending on what else I’m ordering from them at the time.
I have also ordered from Shore Container – the shipping (by truck) can be pricey, but when I need bottles in large quantities it ends up actually saving on the overall cost.
Now on to those links:
- Home Winemaking – ‘Z’ for Zymology, Zest and Zinfandel! Wrapping up the #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘Y’ for Yeast #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘X’ for…. X Marks the Spot? #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘W’ for Wine, Water, Wood and more! #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘V’ for Verjus #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘U’ for Ullage #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘T’ for Taste and Tasting! #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘S’ for Sweet and Sanitary #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘R’ for Racking, and Riddle me this…I mean Riddling! #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘Q’ for Quality #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – “P” for Palate and Press (not Paparazzi)! #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘O’ for Oak and Oxidation #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – the Nose has it! #AtoZChallenge with “N”
- Home Winemaking – ‘M’ for Merlot, Muscat and Must #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘L’ for Leaf, Label and Lees #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘K’ for Kabinett #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘J’ for Jeroboam and Jug! #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘I’ for Infusion #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘H’ for Harvest #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘G’ for Glass and Grapes! #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘F’ for Fermentation #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘E’ for Equipment! #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘C’ for Color, Clarity, Carboys and Cherry Wine! #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘B’ for Barrels, Bottles and Blackberry Wine! #AtoZChallenge
- Home Winemaking – ‘A’ for Aromas, Acidity and Appearance to kick off the A to Z Challenge!
- A to Z Challenge: The Great Theme Reveal!
- Wii Bowling and Champagne Making: RTT
- Last Day of Summer, Winemaking and Barf – Random Tuesday Thoughts
- Random Tuesday Thoughts – Old Wine, Grapes, Winemaking, Noisy Neighbors
- So You Want to Know How to Make Wine Jelly
- Sassy Homemade Wine – The Fun Finishing Touches
- Sassy Homemade Wine – Bottling Wine Can Be Fun
- In the Beginning, I Made Wine Vinegar
- Sassy Homemade Wine – Apple Wine from Fresh Apples Continued… And the Final Thanksgiving Feast Recipe – Apple Cranberry Pie
- Sassy Homemade Wine…Jelly!
- Sassy Homemade Wine – Apple Wine from Fresh Apples
- Sassy Homemade Wine – The One About Racking
- Sassy Homemade Wine – Best Laid Plans Hurry Up and Wait… Vanilla Extract Saves the Day!
- Sassy Homemade Wine – The Wine Kit, Part Two and more!
- Sassy Homemade Wine – The Wine Kit, Step One
- Sassy Homemade Wine – Something Different Today – Homemade Kahlua!
- Sassy Homemade Wine – The Wine Kit
- Sassy Homemade Wine – The Equipment
- Homemade Wine – Why I Do It
- Time Travel Spin Cycle Recycle – Say that 3 times fast!!
- Quotable Sunday – How About Some Wine…
- Fruit Flies and Soccer in the Rain
- First Day of Fall!
- The Time is Now for Grapes!
Love your wine section – i’m a novice but wine lover 🙂
found you on bloglinks! tried to like your fb page but it was a “friending”. following you on twitter!
Great list of articles on this unique blog!
I’ve considered wine making at home for a long time. I’m now semi-retired, so maybe I’ll give it a try.
I’m just getting started in wine making and got all the information out there. But your style of making wine is totally different from what I just finished reading. I definitely like your style 🙂
Have you tried any course related to wine making Rose?.I myself don’t have proper training with that field but currently bought a voucher to increase my knowledge about that area.
Pingback: Random Cocktails — Stacy Uncorked
This is great! We are in PA too. Found you through the Hop Along Friday Blog Hop. Followed you on Google+. Would love for you to help us reach 30 on our new FB page. http://www.facebook.com/vinoandvintage. We are on twitter too. http://twitter.com/vinovintage1 Thanks! #Cheers!
Pingback: Dreaming of a Dream Vacation — Stacy Uncorked
Try to come to Turkey and Turkish wines in place. I would say that they are great. Turkish wines of the world’s most award-winning wines at the moment. but they do not appear very often undiscovered mines in the internet. thanks
Pingback: Foggy Brain Friday Fragments with Fun Trivia — Stacy Uncorked
Wow! So much to read…so little time. Thanks for these links, I am going to dive right in. I love hearing about anything wine related. It was very helpful for you to put links to all your posts on one page. I’m especially curious about wine jelly. Thanks again.
Thanks for sharing the resources 🙂
Thank you for this list of references! I have been thinking about making some wine for ages but have dreaded doing the homework. I have no excuse now!
Pingback: Blueberry-pomegranate racked
Pingback: Get Your Shine On for a Good Time on a Pontoon – Am I The Only One that thinks Gravity Is a B**ch? (Party & Giveaway!) — Stacy Uncorked
Pingback: Surviving Spring Break; Blue Screen of Death (Again); Expensive Nap and A Few of My Favorite Things: RTT Coffee Chat
Pingback: Black Burger; Two-Faced Cake; Artistic Electricity; and some cool Coffee Chat: RTT Rebel | Stacy Uncorked
Pingback: Horseback Hero; Proper TP Roll Positioning; Journey Wishes with Coffee: Random Tuesday Thoughts Rebel | Stacy Uncorked