This page contains the links to all the posts about Wine and Winemaking – please feel free to email me with any questions you might have. Thanks for stopping by!
Many of you have wanted to know where I get my red wine bottles – so I thought I’d add that information here so you don’t have to wait for a response from me. I use several different sources, and do a price comparison based on cost of a case and cost of shipping – whomever has the best deal at the time I need the bottles, that’s who I purchase from.
My main ‘go to’ sources are Midwest Supplies or Quality Wine & Ale Supply – sometimes one or the other will have them on sale, and they do have a shipping calculator to see which one charges less for shipping – so that usually determines which one I will buy from, depending on what else I’m ordering from them at the time.
I have also ordered from Shore Container – the shipping (by truck) can be pricey, but when I need bottles in large quantities it ends up actually saving on the overall cost.
Now on to those links:
- Wii Bowling and Champagne Making: RTT
- Last Day of Summer, Winemaking and Barf – Random Tuesday Thoughts
- Random Tuesday Thoughts – Old Wine, Grapes, Winemaking, Noisy Neighbors
- So You Want to Know How to Make Wine Jelly
- Sassy Homemade Wine – The Fun Finishing Touches
- Sassy Homemade Wine – Bottling Wine Can Be Fun
- In the Beginning, I Made Wine Vinegar
- Sassy Homemade Wine – Apple Wine from Fresh Apples Continued… And the Final Thanksgiving Feast Recipe – Apple Cranberry Pie
- Sassy Homemade Wine…Jelly!
- Sassy Homemade Wine – Apple Wine from Fresh Apples
- Sassy Homemade Wine – The One About Racking
- Sassy Homemade Wine – Best Laid Plans Hurry Up and Wait… Vanilla Extract Saves the Day!
- Sassy Homemade Wine – The Wine Kit, Part Two and more!
- Sassy Homemade Wine – The Wine Kit, Step One
- Sassy Homemade Wine – Something Different Today – Homemade Kahlua!
- Sassy Homemade Wine – The Wine Kit
- Sassy Homemade Wine – The Equipment
- Homemade Wine – Why I Do It
- Time Travel Spin Cycle Recycle – Say that 3 times fast!!
- Quotable Sunday – How About Some Wine…
- Fruit Flies and Soccer in the Rain
- First Day of Fall!
- The Time is Now for Grapes!