I’m Stacy, and my blog is Stacy Uncorked (formerly Stacy’s Random Thoughts). I started blogging in September 2008 as an easy way to keep my far-away friends and family updated on the antics of the Princess Nagger. I expanded into doing reviews and giveaways as well, because I like to keep things fun.
I am a married mom of one Princess Nagger – my Miracle Baby who keeps me on my toes with her silly antics. Don’t let her know I refer to her as my ‘baby’, because she’ll be quick to tell you she is not a baby anymore. She’s 7 going on 30. I have a unique sense of humor which makes blogging fun – regardless of what I happen to be writing about.
I love giving my opinions on a variety of things for moms, families and kids. My blog is dedicated to providing thorough and honest reviews of those items. I am always on the lookout for new and innovative products to review that are designed to make life a little easier, more interesting and definitely more fun.
I welcome all kinds of products, but have a special interest in:
- Products for moms including jewelry, handbags, totes, beauty items, household decor / accessories, small and large appliances, laundry products, cooking and baking products, clothing, shoes, organizational tools, cleaning products, etc.
- Electronic items including cameras, camcorders, printers, video equipment, cell phones, laptops, televisions, sound systems, MP3 players, gadgets
- Anything related to video gaming including systems, components and video games
- DVD’s and related media
- Games including board games, card games, video games, puzzles, etc.
- Anything that is aimed at kids ages 6-10 – Princess Nagger is very good at assisting me in any of the items to test and is willing to be the center of a vlog review as well.
If you have a product you would like me to review, please send me an email. If you don’t hear from me within 24-48 hours, chances are your email may have been relocated by the notorious spam filters, so please do feel free to resend the message. I try to weed out the junk folder to make sure no ‘real’ email messages are getting discarded there, but sometimes I don’t get around to that for a couple of weeks.
If I would like to review your product, I will contact you as soon as possible with an address to send your product samples. I do require a sample for all reviews. The sample will not be returned, and you will be responsible for any shipping costs involved. (We also request that the company ship all prizes to the winner of any giveaways directly, if at all possible.)
I myself and my family will personally test out your product and I will write a detailed blog post about the product and our experience with it. The blog post will include:
- Links to your website, product and purchasing information
- Include photos of the product and my testing experience with it (if applicable)
- Input from Princess Nagger if it’s kid-related
Offering a giveaway of your product increases reader interest and also creates a viral message through multiple blogs. Although it is optional, we encourage you to think about offering a giveaway in conjunction with the review.
Reviews will be posted within 30 days of receipt of product and a link to the review post will be sent to you.
I only accept reviews that are appropriate for my family and my readers.
I am always looking for great sponsors who would like to get the word out about their business and its products by sponsoring a giveaway of one or more of their items.
Giveaways will be run for a period of 1-2 weeks for items less than $100 in value.
Giveaways will run for a period of three weeks for items over $100 in value.
Each giveaway will be featured in its own exclusive post.
If you would like to offer a gift certificate as a giveaway item, please make it an amount which will cover the entire purchase including shipping of at least one item in your shop. (If the amount is less than one item, it will be considered a discount coupon and will be offered in conjunction with a review).
All of my giveaways will require my readers to visit your website and / or blog in order to participate.
Shipping of giveaway prizes will be taken care of by your company. I will provide the winner’s shipping information to you upon completion of the giveaway. I ask that the item(s) be shipped within 3 weeks after close of giveaway
Giveaways will be open to all US residents.
Winners are chosen by random draw, unless otherwise specified.
If you would like a featured review of the giveaway item, I would be happy to do so. Please refer to Review Policy for details.
I accept advertising in the form of 125 x 125 buttons or 120 x 240 banner on my front page. I do not accept advertising containing adult content, profanity, or anything that is not family-friendly. You must supply the button, or I will be willing to create one for you for an additional fee. I accept PayPal payments only. Please contact me for rates.
Please contact me using the Contact tab in the menu bar at the top of the page.
Sponsorship to BlogHer ’10
I am actively seeking sponsorship to attend BlogHer 2010 in New York City. BlogHer is the biggest conference of the year that has an active audience of female bloggers, PR and media, and brand reps. If you are a PR rep or business that would like their company or product exposed to over 1,000 bloggers, please contact me.
Why sponsor me?
- 12 month display ad above the fold on my blog
- Sponsor page with details about your product and company (for full sponsorship of any of the expenses listed below)
- Tweeting and blog posts before, during and after the event
- All posts about BlogHer and the Sponsor will have SEO links with keyword anchor text and deep links
- Willing to distribute and promote your swag and / or promotional material
Interested? Here’s the breakdown:
Times are tight. I’m seeking full sponsorship for the event, but will negotiate for partial.
- Full conference pass: $202.95 (early bird rate – I have already registered and paid in order to take advantage of the lower cost)
- Hotel $63.70/night for 4 nights (tax included) – I have secured 3 roommates to share the cost of the room, which creates a significant savings on the room cost.
- Travel Expenses from PA to NY – I will be driving, I’m estimating that gas costs will be in the neighborhood of about $170 round trip. The hotel is also charging parking at $58/night for 4 nights. Approximate total of gas/parking: $402.
- Any promotional items you deem worthy/necessary, such as your clothing or accessories to show off while attending the BlogHer and brand parties/events
I look forward to working with you.