The Holiday Season is notorious for breeding sniffles and colds and sickness. Not only has the weather gotten colder, but excitement is running high, which means sleep is evasive and less sleep means a reduced immune system. It’s a never-ending cycle as we battle never-ending colds.
With Little Dude’s penchant for being hyper, I’m always conscientious about keeping him away from sugar. When he has anything with sugar in it, he bounces off the walls and gets extremely loud and boisterous. He doesn’t even slow down much when he’s sick.
When it comes to giving either of my kids any kind of cold medicine, I’m always reading the labels to make sure what I’m giving them isn’t loaded with sugar or other ingredients that wouldn’t be healthy. After all, the whole point of giving them medicine is to make them healthy again, right?
Little Remedies has been a brand I have trusted forever – I can be confident that their products will help make the kids feel better without making them ingest anything harmful to them.
The Little Remedies® product line was created by a pharmacist and father, who was tired of searching for a product to give his kids that was effective and made with ingredients he could feel good about.
As moms, we are always looking for ways to prevent our little ones getting sick to begin with. Here are some great tips on how to help prevent colds and flu:
- Scrub-a-dub-dub: Make sure to wash hands frequently and encourage kids to follow suit by putting out fun, kid-friendly soap dispensers. This is a simple way to stop spreading germs.
- Crowd control: Make sure your child’s friends aren’t sick when they get together to play and vice versa – you don’t want your child to get their friends sick, either.
- Cover up: Remember to cover your mouth when you cough – and suggest to your little ones that they sneeze or cough into their forearm or elbow so as not to get germs on their hands.
- Bundle up: Before heading out, make sure that everyone is dressed to stay warm against the cold weather.
- Disinfect your world: Clean high traffic surfaces in your house regularly to rid them of germs.
Little Remedies is currently inviting people to make the “Say Yes to Less” pledge:
Little Remedies is encouraging all of us to take the Pledge to Say Yes to Less in any facet of our lives that we might need a little less stress in. Whether it be saying yes to less junk, or saying yes to less technological distractions, or saying yes to less negativity. Little Remedies is encouraging all of us to strive for a simple, healthy way of living: Less of the unnecessary – more of what counts!
I took the Little Remedies Say Yes to Less Pledge! For every pledge, Little Remedies will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish! Won’t you join me?
To learn more about Say Yes to Less click here: Little Remedies Pledge to say Yes to Less!
Be sure to also join the #SayYestoLess Twitter Party on Wednesday, December 11th from 1:00-2:00pm EST. Hope to see you there!
How will you and your family say Yes to Less?
Note: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Little Remedies. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating. As usual, all opinions are my own and not influenced by outside sources. See my disclosure policy here.