Princess Nagger’s Fuzzy New Ears

by StacyUncorked on July 16, 2013 · 26 comments

If you’ve been reading me for a while, you know that Princess Nagger has a penchant for sporting cute fuzzy ears.  Recently she begged, pleaded, cajoled and negotiated to get a new pair she discovered on Etsy.

Being that her negotiation tactics were successful, I wanted her to pose in them for me to share with y’all – but since the house is a disastrous mess with me trying to find my packing mojo, I wanted to do those outside.

And of course since it’s blazingly hot and sunny, Princess Nagger was having trouble keeping her eyes open in the bright sunlight and didn’t want to take time to hunt down one of her many pairs of sunglasses:

NewEarsNewEars2NewEars3NewEars4NewEars5NewEars6NewEars7

Isn’t she sporting her new ears nicely, even in a squinty-eyed angsty way?

Signature

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets — Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!

For those that have problems linking up with the thumbnail linky, here’s a regular link linky for your convenience:

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets — Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!

Looky! I made a button if you feel like snagging it and displaying it proudly:

Live and Love...Out Loud Wordless WednesdaysA Renaissance WomanSshWWButtonWordless Wednesday Hop

And the only other Wednesday Hop I know of:

JulieFBbutton2copy2_zps027fdf29

Related Posts with Thumbnails Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1 kyooty July 16, 2013 at 9:22 pm

Adorable as always.

2 Rene Foran July 16, 2013 at 10:30 pm

So cute! I love this age, mature sometimes, silly the next
Rene Foran would like you to read…spudsMy Profile

3 Lori July 16, 2013 at 10:46 pm

Oh too cute! I should wear a pair to work, just to shake things up.
Lori would like you to read…Camping Stories of Fishing and Fire and Broken Toilets. Oh My.My Profile

4 Terra Heck July 17, 2013 at 1:44 am

She looks great in her fuzzy ears, even under the sun bright conditions.

5 @PamelaMKramer - A Renaissance Woman July 17, 2013 at 5:20 am

She cracks me up! Love the first one. lol – She’s like come on Mom. lol
@PamelaMKramer – A Renaissance Woman would like you to read…Thank you! PicMonkey Edit Photos right in CollageMy Profile

6 Robin (Masshole Mommy) July 17, 2013 at 6:19 am

She wears them well.
Robin (Masshole Mommy) would like you to read…First Karate ClassMy Profile

7 Beth F July 17, 2013 at 6:50 am

Way too cute — they are petite compared to the others.
Beth F would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday 246My Profile

8 Twisted Cinderella July 17, 2013 at 7:12 am

Here ears are almost adorable as she is!
Twisted Cinderella would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday:My Profile

9 Rosey July 17, 2013 at 7:46 am

Those are cooler than most bunny ears, I like!!!
Rosey would like you to read…#Wordless Wednesday: Temporary (thank goodness) TattoosMy Profile

10 Holli July 17, 2013 at 9:36 am

Hi there, i’m new to your blog as of today. Those pictures are so cute wiht the rabbit ears.
Holli would like you to read…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

11 Lynn July 17, 2013 at 11:06 am

She’s a real kid; I love her playful nature. Such a cutie!
Lynn would like you to read…Washin’ the Car~Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

12 Rebecca Jo July 17, 2013 at 11:36 am

I love a few things about this

1. those ears… I want them
2. that you got them for her
3. that she’s on Etsy looking around :)

13 Charlotte July 17, 2013 at 12:17 pm

Fab post! I love her ears and I love that she’s obsessed with ears! Fab! :o) x
Charlotte would like you to read…Win A £50 Amazon VoucherMy Profile

14 angie July 17, 2013 at 12:38 pm

She’s adorable in them!!!
angie would like you to read…Wordful Wednesday – Climbing Trees & Rescuing LizardsMy Profile

15 Jessica July 17, 2013 at 1:05 pm

How fun, she’s so cute! Good luck with your move!

16 Lori July 17, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Well, I made a mess of that. I tried to link up, but it grabbed an old url and plugged that in, and there was no way to erase it. I tried the cookies removal tool, but it didn’t seem to work. Oh well. Sorry about that! I’ll try next time.

17 Dawn July 17, 2013 at 7:15 pm

So cute! My kids are the same way with outdoor sunny pictures. I have to tell them to look to the side if the sun is too bright but I usually get them with their eyes squinted or closed. Glad it’s not just my kids. ;-)
Dawn would like you to read…Wednesday Hodgepodge – Let’s feed the bees!My Profile

18 Cheers PA July 17, 2013 at 8:19 pm

such a trooper :D my children had been hiding inside the house for these heat. We went out to a movie today and they complained that the car was too hot when we are going home…
Cheers PA would like you to read…Summer is For… Wordless/Wordful WednesdayMy Profile

19 Lisa Newlin July 17, 2013 at 8:26 pm

I think she’s rocking the bunny ears. To be honest, I’m a bit jealous. :-)
Lisa Newlin would like you to read…Who’s at the door? I don’t care, I’m not answering itMy Profile

20 xmasdolly July 17, 2013 at 11:32 pm

She reminds me of Alice in Wonderland! Too cute!
xmasdolly would like you to read…Wonderful Wings WednesdayMy Profile

21 Lisa Carrieanne July 18, 2013 at 4:28 am

awww she looks so cute, loving those ears : )

beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

Lx

22 Deborah Pucci July 18, 2013 at 11:48 am

Cute pictures and ears! You know you didn’t transfer over to my Feedly for some reason. I came over to find your post on Google+ and being a no-reply. I have a friend who just fixed hers but now I can’t comment on her post because I am not with Google+…..crazy!
Deborah Pucci would like you to read…WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGEMy Profile