Super Bowl is coming up – even though we’re not big football fans around here, there are a few teams we keep our eyes on (and by ‘we’ I mean ‘me’). I was hoping my Seahawks would pull a magic trick and progress to the big game, but I’ll have to be content with rooting for my second favorite team, the 49’ers instead.
We always go all out for the Super Bowl whether or not our team is playing, and guess what? Del Monte® is here to help if you’re looking for some great recipe ideas to create and enjoy during the big football game, and they’ve added some kick to its Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes that will make you the champion of your next gathering. The two new varieties include:
· Del Monte® Petite Cut® Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
· Del Monte® Petite Cut® Diced Tomatoes with Chipotle Chilies
Don’t those sound yummy? And that’s not all – to help inspire creativity in the kitchen, Del Monte is launching the “Del Monte Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off Sweepstakes,” on Pinterest which will give you a chance to share entertaining tips and recipes, featuring the new Del Monte Southwestern-Style Petite Cut® Diced Tomato varieties.
I’m sure going to enter – you should, too.
To get started:
- Follow the Del Monte Brand on Pinterest
- Create a Pinterest board named “Del Monte Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off”
- Pin at least two (2) Del Monte Tomato Recipes from the “Del Monte Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off” Pinterest board and at least two (2) football entertaining ideas
- Register your Pinterest board to the Del Monte page from January 21st through February 15th to be entered into the Del Monte® Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off Sweepstakes program
The new Del Monte Southwestern-Style Petite Cut® Diced Tomatoes are the perfect way to spice up main dishes and snacking recipes. I’m going to be doing some recipe experimentation’s this weekend – the hubby is especially looking forward to the extra kick, since he likes to add all kinds of hot spices to everything he eats. I’ll be sure to post my concoctions on Pinterest when they’ve been Absent Minded Professor Approved.
Since the majority of Del Monte products are picked at the peak of ripeness and canned on the same day, it ensures nutrients and flavor are locked in. That means Del Monte canned tomatoes, fruits and vegetables contain the same essential nutrients as fresh varieties.
How would you like to try the new Del Monte Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes yourself?
They are now widely available at local grocery stores.
One lucky Stacy Uncorked Reader will win a Del Monte Prize Pack that includes:
- 1 Del Monte® Petite Cut® Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1 Del Monte® Petite Cut® Diced Tomatoes with Chipotle Chilies
- $25 Visa gift card.
(must be completed before any extra entries are valid) Leave a comment telling me which flavor of Del Monte® Petite Cut® Diced Tomatoes you’re most looking forward to trying..
If your email address is not visible in your profile, you must include it in your comments (or send it to me in an email if you don’t want to publicly display it).
Extra entry options: (these are optional – increase your chance to win!)
You have until Midnight EST on January 31, 2013 to enter. One lucky winner will be randomly selected. I will email the winner who will have 48 hours to respond to the notification email or a new winner will be chosen. Open to U.S. residents. Good Luck!