Cat Tales – Center of Attention

by Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) on January 2, 2013 · 31 comments

Day two of the New Year – how’s 2013 treating you so far?  I’m hoping this year doesn’t fly by as fast as last year did. I’m just sayin’.

To start the year off right, I thought we’d have a little fun at Blackspot’s expense (Princess Nagger informed me that his name is spelled as one word vs. two.  I stand corrected).

A little while later…

Do you like being the center of attention?

SignatureChristmas

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets — Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Jennifer January 2, 2013 at 4:01 am

Glad to see Blackspot found the way out! Did he get in through the hole where PN could pet him? LOL!

Happy New Year, Stacy!
Jennifer would like you to read…Hemenway Park – WWMy Profile

2 Janiss January 2, 2013 at 4:10 am

My cat would not have stood for this – they would have demanded attention – and brushing – stat! Sheesh, they are bossy.

3 Charlotte January 2, 2013 at 6:33 am

Love the thought bubble! Happy New Year! x
Charlotte would like you to read…Fun Photo Fun – 2012My Profile

4 VandyJ January 2, 2013 at 8:18 am

Cats know they are not only the center of attention but the center of the universe. At least when they feel the desire.
VandyJ would like you to read…Random thoughts for 2013My Profile

5 TracyAnn0312 January 2, 2013 at 8:20 am

He really wanted to be the center of attraction huh? Love your cat and the pose he did.
TracyAnn0312 would like you to read…add natural treatmentMy Profile

6 another jennifer January 2, 2013 at 8:37 am

That is hilarious! Animals are so much fun. My dogs mainly slept during the holidays, in between begging for food that is.

Happy WW and New Year!
another jennifer would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday: New Year’s BowlingMy Profile

7 secret mom thoughts January 2, 2013 at 8:39 am

That cat is pretty cute.
secret mom thoughts would like you to read…Snow DogMy Profile

8 Diane January 2, 2013 at 8:47 am

This was our one kitty Olivers first christmas with us. He REALLY loves boxes! And Bags. We had to keep checking everything before we threw it out to make sure he wasn’t in there, and that he didn’t hide one of his toys in it!
Diane would like you to read…Tailgating at the last Buffalo Bills Game of 2012My Profile

9 Heather's Happenings January 2, 2013 at 9:04 am

That is too cute! What is it with cats and boxes? My kitty loves being in a box.

Happy New Year!
Heather’s Happenings would like you to read…Happy New YearMy Profile

10 Jan's Sushi Bar January 2, 2013 at 10:04 am

The only center of attention in our home also has four legs. Well, unless The G Man is over, then it has two. But that’s okay, because G absolutely *adores* Scooter – too bad the feeling isn’t mutual, although Scooter doesn’t seem to resent the Human Puppy as much as he used to.
Jan’s Sushi Bar would like you to read…Spicy Venison Rib ChopsMy Profile

11 Mary January 2, 2013 at 11:13 am

My cats get into the cutest positions and demand just as much attention, lol.
Mary would like you to read…Menu 12/26/12 to 1/1/13My Profile

12 debi9kids January 2, 2013 at 11:22 am

cute!

Funny to see what cats do to entertain themselves (likewise, we bloggers ;) )
debi9kids would like you to read…story time and getting schooledMy Profile

13 angie January 2, 2013 at 12:30 pm

I love to be the center of attention…..in certain situations. :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

14 Laurie January 2, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Stacy this was very funny…I do have someone in our family that LOVES all the attention too.
Laurie
Laurie would like you to read…Sister Style…My Profile

15 kyooty January 2, 2013 at 3:47 pm

I do not but I know some boys that do.
kyooty would like you to read…Good Bye 2012My Profile

16 orangeheromama January 2, 2013 at 4:32 pm

HA! That’s awesome!!
orangeheromama would like you to read…#WordlessWednesday – RIP Princess, w linky!My Profile

17 Camille January 2, 2013 at 5:35 pm

Hahahaha, so adorable!
Camille would like you to read…[Mostly] Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

18 becca January 2, 2013 at 6:39 pm

that was too funny and I can so hear the cat saying all that
becca would like you to read…Free Blog Opp~ Birthday GiveawayMy Profile

19 Andie January 2, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Ha even the cat has the “the gift isn’t as good as the box” disease! :)
Andie would like you to read…Get outta here!My Profile

20 Connor Harley January 2, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Haha! That’s so cute. The cat fits the part of being an adorable stuff toy. Baby Butterscotch is the name. And it’s FurReal. That’s so funny. Thank you for sharing.

21 @DWYDiM - Karen Nelson January 2, 2013 at 10:18 pm

No but my dog Josie does! Great shots.
@DWYDiM – Karen Nelson would like you to read…Inexpensive Design SolutionMy Profile

22 @PamelaMKramer - A Renaissance Woman January 2, 2013 at 10:20 pm

I have a lap dog named Leo that is a bit off an attention HOAR. lol
@PamelaMKramer – A Renaissance Woman would like you to read…Looking Back at 2012 and Ahead to 2013My Profile

23 Kata January 3, 2013 at 2:01 am

So cute! I can’t remember if I already have seen an adorable kitten like this…

24 Jennifer January 3, 2013 at 12:20 pm

Really precious!

If you haven’t joined Wordless Wednesday Bloggers yet, please share your WW at http://www.wordlesswednesdaybloggers.com each and every week!

25 Emmy January 3, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Love it! And yes cats definitely think they are the center of the universe.
Emmy would like you to read…Proud Mommy Moments: The HikeMy Profile

26 Rebecca January 4, 2013 at 9:39 am

oh! that cute little kitty looks so very adorable playing! nice shot! ;)

here. **Rebecca **

27 Aayna January 4, 2013 at 11:52 am

This is a cute and hilarious post. I had a cute smile on my face while reading through this post. The cat is so adorable. Thanks for the share.

28 Hilary January 5, 2013 at 6:07 pm

Blackspot reminds me of Alex – and since I didn’t know him as a kitten, I picture him acting just like blackspot!
Hilary would like you to read…Men are from Mars, Women Venus….My Profile

29 Emu Plains vet May 31, 2013 at 9:41 am

Cool though bubbles. Cats are the most demanding creatures in my house, especially if they want to sit on your lap or wants breakfast.

{ 2 trackbacks }