The Many Faces of Princess Nagger

by Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) on November 14, 2012 · 36 comments

Tomorrow is a very special day.  It happens to be Princess Nagger’s birthday – she turns the big one-oh. 10 years old. An official Tween.  Double-digit status – there’s no turning back now, is there?

I thought in honor of her milestone birthday, I’d do something a little different today – a progression of the years of Princess Nagger:

Often people would tell me when she was younger to cherish the moments because they grow up so fast.  They weren’t kidding.

Has anyone seen the pause button?

Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets — Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1 MommaBird November 14, 2012 at 12:44 am

Oh my gosh, the earlier pictures are adorable. It’s amazing to watch them grow (and wow, her hair!!) and change but still remain your baby always :)

Happy 10th Birthday!
MommaBird would like you to read…Toddler Meals – Tip for Picky EatersMy Profile

2 @PamelaMKramer - A Renaissance Woman November 14, 2012 at 1:25 am

Crazy watching her grow up online! Happy 10th little lady.
@PamelaMKramer – A Renaissance Woman would like you to read…She Means Business: Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

3 Jennifer November 14, 2012 at 2:26 am

Oh, I’m tearing up over here! Happy Birthday to such a beautiful young lady! Ugh, Stacy! It IS going by too fast!
Jennifer would like you to read…Mommy’s Little Secret – WWMy Profile

4 Charlotte November 14, 2012 at 5:40 am

Happy Birthday Eve Princess Nagger!!! Love your photo timeline! I tried something similar but it’s not as impressive as Bob is much younger. x
Charlotte would like you to read…Fun Photo Fun – How Thing’s ChangeMy Profile

5 Run DMT November 14, 2012 at 6:13 am

What precious photos! She has the same face! Ten years flies by, doesn’t it? When Allana turned 10, it hit me harder than when I turned 40. I didn’t like the idea of my baby growing up. I hope PN has the best birthday ever! xox
Run DMT would like you to read…A Purple Run to Cure EpilepsyMy Profile

6 SueAnn November 14, 2012 at 6:14 am

Happy Birthday sweetie…hope you have a fabulous celebration!!
Love the pics
Hugs
SueAnn

7 EdT. November 14, 2012 at 6:43 am

Quite the expressions that young lady has! Especially the third photo (“Get that camera out of my face! And oh btw, YOU’RE #1!~)

Hope she has a great 10th birthday, and you guys get a dry basement soon! Happy WW!

EdT. would like you to read…WW: Merry Thanksgivoween!My Profile

8 Sheryl November 14, 2012 at 7:47 am

Happy Birthday!!!

I refuse to admit that my 9 year old will be 10 soon. If I don’t admit it, it won’t happen, right?
Sheryl would like you to read…VeteransMy Profile

9 kyooty November 14, 2012 at 7:56 am

hahhaha! love the inflatable running baby picture! :) Also the eyes and the tongue thing just like the the boys do here. Every face they draw now is that exact expression.
kyooty would like you to read…Random Tuesday Thoughts, Milling it.My Profile

10 Claire November 14, 2012 at 8:17 am

It’s always cool to look at photos of your kids as they age. When Ell graduated VPK, they asked us to send them one for each of his years (so 5) but seeing all his classmates age was so funky.
Claire would like you to read…Toasty and warmMy Profile

11 Vikki November 14, 2012 at 8:21 am

Ohmygoodness she is just lovely! I can tell she has a wonderful personality.

I need a pause button too……………………for my kids and for my wrinkles….
Vikki would like you to read…Lung Cancer BitesMy Profile

12 Barb November 14, 2012 at 8:40 am

Boy is she a ham for the camera in the later pictures!
Barb would like you to read…#wordlessWednesday: #holidaybakingMy Profile

13 Michele November 14, 2012 at 8:48 am

Happy Birthday PN!

They do grow up fast. Next thing you know they are in college.
Michele would like you to read…Picture GalleryMy Profile

14 Felicia November 14, 2012 at 8:59 am

Aww!! Happy birthday beautiful girl!
Felicia would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday: A turkey, a walkie-talkie and a sifter…My Profile

15 Trina Peruski O'Boyle November 14, 2012 at 10:09 am

Don’t you miss those baby days? I have 2 boys ages 5 & 7 and I’d keep them young forever. She is beautiful and looks ready to become Tween.

16 secret mom thoughts November 14, 2012 at 10:58 am

Happy birthday Princess Nagger! They grow up so fast.
secret mom thoughts would like you to read…Snowballl Fight!My Profile

17 Melinda November 14, 2012 at 11:08 am

that was so cute to see her grow up!
Melinda would like you to read…Framed Button Art #kids #craft for Holiday GivingMy Profile

18 Jan's Sushi Bar November 14, 2012 at 11:08 am

Happy Almost Birthday, Beautiful Girl. You’re gonna rock 10.
Jan’s Sushi Bar would like you to read…Thanksgiving Menu, 2012 EditionMy Profile

19 becca November 14, 2012 at 11:14 am

she is not only beautiful but i love that she is just herself so adorable Happy Birthday Princess
becca would like you to read…Making Some ChangesMy Profile

20 Julie From Momspective November 14, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Oh our beautiful baby girl, it’s been a pleasure watching her grow over the past few years! Happy birthday!
Julie From Momspective would like you to read…This Is What Losing 100lbs Looks Like!My Profile

21 Naila Moon November 14, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Aww Princess Nagger going from adorable to fabulous! Happy Birthday!

22 Lauryn November 14, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Oh my gosh! What a beautiful set of photos to remember the years…enjoy the upcoming ones too! I imagine she is pretty excited for her birthday…I can’t wait to see that dragon eye cake;)
Lauryn would like you to read…Pumpkin Dip Topped With Marshmallows and Pecans – YUM!My Profile

23 Christy Ann November 14, 2012 at 4:09 pm

I love this progression of photos! Happy Birthday to her, she is a gorgeous girl! I can’t imagine my little guy being 10 years old, but I know it will fly by just like the past 2 years did!
Christy Ann would like you to read…WW: Sneaky (w/ Linky)My Profile

24 Heather's Happenings November 14, 2012 at 4:27 pm

She is just too adorable! Happy Birthday Princess Nagger :)
Heather’s Happenings would like you to read…School Picture #WWMy Profile

25 Rosey November 14, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Those big beautiful eyes! She’s a beauty.
welcome to ‘tweendom’ it’s fun (really!). :)
Rosey would like you to read…(Almost) Wordless Wednesday (Impulsive Traveling?)My Profile

26 Sarah November 14, 2012 at 6:47 pm

So sweet! Happy birthday to the pretty little girl! You are making me nervous that my son is going to grow just as fast though!!
Sarah would like you to read…Discovering Local Wines: California Wine ClubMy Profile

27 angie November 14, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Happy Birthday! TEN is a BIG deal!!!! Hope it’s full of new adventures!
angie would like you to read…Wordful Wednesday – A Glimpse of a Rural TownMy Profile

28 Elaine A. November 14, 2012 at 10:31 pm

Adorable! I love all the pics! Happy Birthday to her! :D

29 jessica November 14, 2012 at 11:08 pm

wow–it all goes by so fast! what a great set of pics :)
jessica would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday: Two wheeler!My Profile

30 WeeMason's Mom November 14, 2012 at 11:21 pm

Love love love watching her grow up through all the pictures! Happy Happy Birthday!!
WeeMason’s Mom would like you to read…Mall Elves – Wordless Wednesday 11/14My Profile

31 Jessica November 15, 2012 at 10:59 am

Happy Birthday, she is adorable! The boys will be 2 soon and the past few years have seemed to have flown by too. I loved all the photos you shared, what a cute idea!

32 Jamie "ChatterBlossom November 15, 2012 at 6:04 pm

Love it! Very cool to see a progressive photo post!
Your newest follower,
Jamie
Jamie “ChatterBlossom would like you to read…Thursday Thrill – A Chill in the AirMy Profile

33 Dominique November 15, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Happy 10th birthday to you little one. She is growing up to be a really pretty little girl.
Dominique would like you to read…Chocolate Cake on a FridayMy Profile

34 Xmasdolly November 15, 2012 at 11:43 pm

Happy Birthday to that adorable child and when you find that pause button let me know where you found it will ya! What wonderful memories! I think I like the one where she cut her bangs didn’t she. All my kids did that believe it or not! Ohhhhhhhhhh the joys of being a mother! Have a great weekend.
Xmasdolly would like you to read…Aloha Flashback Friendship Friday!My Profile

35 Momma on the Rocks November 16, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Such a doll! She is a beauty. And yes, if you find that darn pause button, share it please!
Momma on the Rocks would like you to read…SALUTING MY VETERAN WITH A DELICIOUS PAIRING FROM SAM’S CLUB AND STARBUCKSMy Profile

36 Tunde November 17, 2012 at 11:37 am

So sweet! And those breathtaking blue eyes… such an adorable little fairy!
Tunde would like you to read…Az egészséges mosoly és a fogpótlás BudapestenMy Profile