Sheepish Reindeer

by Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) on November 28, 2012 · 20 comments

When Princess Nagger and I were out shopping for Small Business Saturday, we went to this cute combination antique store that also had local artist crafty-stuff for sale.  Princess Nagger picked out a cool owl, and I naturally picked out a new unique deer item for my collection.  I’ll have to share pictures of those later.  But while there, I spied this:

At first glance your brain tells you that it’s a reindeer pulling a sleigh with a couple of clown-ish characters going for a ride.  But upon further inspection:

It’s a sheep with antlers.  Princess Nagger and I couldn’t stop laughing.  The only question I have is:  do you think it can fly like a reindeer?

I’m off on a fun trip for three days – so I’ll be scarce today, but please do link up so I can come check out your WW posts over the weekend when I get back.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets — Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

1 @DWYDiM - Karen Nelson November 28, 2012 at 3:04 am

Oh what a fun find! This is right up my ally.
@DWYDiM – Karen Nelson would like you to read…Home Library MakeoverMy Profile

2 @PamelaMKramer - A Renaissance Woman November 28, 2012 at 4:00 am

I try to keep those things around the house but my kids break it all! lol Nothing is safe I tell you.
@PamelaMKramer – A Renaissance Woman would like you to read…Self Portrait of Shane PhillipsMy Profile

3 Charlotte November 28, 2012 at 4:19 am

I’ve heard the saying ‘Pigs Might Fly’ but I’m not sure about sheep. :0) x

4 EdT. November 28, 2012 at 6:10 am

“…do you think it can fly like a reindeer?”

Ewe betcha!
Happy WW, and have a good trip!

EdT. would like you to read…(A)WW: Zoo-rific!My Profile

5 Jamie "ChatterBlossom November 28, 2012 at 8:04 am

HA! That is too freakin’ funny!
Jamie “ChatterBlossom would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday – My Cold Piggies Miss This…My Profile

6 Cathy Kennedy November 28, 2012 at 8:04 am

It’s Christmas! And, there’s always some Christmas magic to make even this reindeer poser sheep fly. =D
Cathy Kennedy would like you to read…Beautiful…My Profile

7 Jan's Sushi Bar November 28, 2012 at 8:29 am

I don’t know if sheep can fly – even with antlers – but I know they’re darn tasty! :D
Jan’s Sushi Bar would like you to read…Surprise!My Profile

8 Twisted Cinderella November 28, 2012 at 9:08 am

Oh that is too cute!!
My post is up for today and I have decorated my blog for the holidays, I would love to know what you think!

Twisted Cinderella would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday: 2 Girl’s MorningMy Profile

9 JamericanSpice / Colette S November 28, 2012 at 10:33 am

That is a very interesting find! Definitely a fresh mind to it.

I was doing a cross country drive on Saturday so I didn’t get to shop.
JamericanSpice / Colette S would like you to read…In Heels or Sandals – Girls Rule! – WWMy Profile

10 Kim November 28, 2012 at 12:29 pm

At first glance, I thought it was cute. I would have totally missed that and the more I looked at it, the more the little clown type figures struck me as a little weird. Great pic and catch!
Kim would like you to read…Wordless WednesayMy Profile

11 VandyJ November 28, 2012 at 12:34 pm

That is one fluffy looking sheep. Not exactly what they were going for, I’m thinking. Interesting result though.
VandyJ would like you to read…November Thanks–Holiday TraditionsMy Profile

12 kyooty November 28, 2012 at 12:35 pm

It’s a Goat!!! it’s a huge Thing over in Europe they celebrate with a Goat. It’s even a tradition for someone to burn the huge goat on display in Sweden.
kyooty would like you to read…wordless wednesday view for the last 100 minutesMy Profile

13 Julie From Momspective November 28, 2012 at 1:23 pm

I need to stock up on my holiday decorations, we don’t have enough. That’s hilarious!
Julie From Momspective would like you to read…WW – Thanks Daddy! LINKYMy Profile

14 Jennifer November 28, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Aaaahahahahahaaa! Oh gosh, did they miss that when they made it?

15 Amanda November 28, 2012 at 2:57 pm

That is hilarious. Perhaps it’s traditional in moon-faced world?
Amanda would like you to read…On Giving and Caring: Conscious ConsumerismMy Profile

16 angie November 28, 2012 at 5:36 pm

With Princess Nagger involved, anything is possible. :)
angie would like you to read…Wordful Wednesday – The Bearded DragonMy Profile

17 Momma on the Rocks November 28, 2012 at 10:40 pm

ha! so funny!
Momma on the Rocks would like you to read…Make Christmas Magical! 10 Fun Christmas TraditionsMy Profile

18 Xmasdolly November 29, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Those are absolutely wonderful. Thanks for sharing. What a wonderful time you and your baby girl must’ve had!
Xmasdolly would like you to read…CARMEX DOES IT AGAIN! 75th yr promotion! REVIEWMy Profile

19 Jessica December 1, 2012 at 3:23 am

That thing is totally creepy! =) (You should see some of the creepy monkeys Mum has around the house.) But I have a severe hatred / fear of clowns. They aren’t allowed in the house. I suffer in silence of the boys under age 3 McDonald’s toys that have Ronald McDonald on them.
We went to the NICU reunion at the hospital where the boys were born the other week and they were doing something with the Ronald McDonald House (which I think is great). But they had HIM there. We (I) avoided him like the plague, even eye contact *shudder*

20 Debby Pucci December 3, 2012 at 4:38 pm

It is very different but really cute!
Debby Pucci would like you to read…WHIRLWIND WEEKMy Profile