The day before we left for vacation, a box was delivered with even more yummy goodies:
These hearty chips are sliced from oven baked bread and topped with savory seasonings bringing the unique and contemporary flavors of Italian Cheese & Herb and Cheddar Sun-dried Tomato to gourmet snack chips. The delicious flavors and perfect texture of these crispy chips can help you round out any recipe.
- Enjoy Pillsbury Baguette Chips for a wide range of occasions: eat them alone, add a bit more flavor to your favorite dip, spice up soup, or add some crunch to your salad.
- With 130 calories per serving (21 baguette chips), and 50% less fat than regular potato chips*, Pillsbury Baguette Chips are delicious snack chips that you can feel good about eating.
*Pillsbury Baguette Chips (5g fat per 29g serving); regular potato chips (11g fat per 29g serving). See nutrition information for sodium content.
The timing of the arrival of these snacks (along with the Mott’s Medleys) was perfect – they turned out to be another delicious snack as we made that long road trip to Seattle from Pennsylvania, especially during those times we craved something crunchy.
Princess Nagger and my favorite were the Cheddar and Sun Dried Tomatoes, while the boys gobbled down the Italian Cheese & Herb. They were the perfect crunchy (and healthier) snack to take the place of boring old potato chips. Both the kids and the hubby have asked me to put them on my shopping list for the next grocery shopping trip. Little did they know I had already added them to the list.
Tips for Baguette Chips
- Spice up your soup: Move over ordinary cracker. Baguette Chips bring soup to a whole new level.
- Add crunch to your salad: Toss in Baguette Chips for a flavorful crunch and decorative punch.
- Make dip more delicious: No breaking chips or sliding dips. Keep it together with Baguette Chips!
- Eat out of the bag: Sometimes you just can’t wait.
How would you like to try some of these delicious Baguette Chips?
For a limited time, you can use this coupon to help you save.
One Lucky Stacy Uncorked Reader is eligible to win six bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips:
The lucky winner will receive (3) Bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips in Italian Cheese & Herb and (3) Bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips in Cheddar Sundried Tomato.
(must be completed before any extra entries are valid) Leave a comment letting me know what your favorite healthy or crunchy snack is.
If your email address is not visible in your profile, you must include it in your comments (or send it to me in an email if you don’t want to publicly display it).
Extra entry options: (these are optional – increase your chance to win!)
You have until Midnight EDT on July 23, 2012 to enter. One lucky winner will be randomly selected. I will email the winner who will have 48 hours to respond to the notification email or a new winner will be chosen. Open to U.S. residents. Good luck!
A big thank you to MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury for providing the product for review as well as the prize packs for giveaway. No other compensation was received for this post implied or otherwise. The opinions are all mine and not influenced by any outside sources. See my Disclosure Policy here.