Princess Nagger Gets Even More Creative… Fair Warning

by Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) on June 13, 2012 · 31 comments

While perusing the internet Princess Nagger saw this picture:

And thought that was the coolest scythe ever.  So much so, she immediately set to work creating her own out of cardboard, paper, a couple of pencils, and lots and lots of tape:

Artists are always critical of their own work, so naturally she pointed out that she didn’t do the red zig-zag correctly, and exclaimed “I was just lazy.”  But I think it turned out pretty good, don’t you?  She liked this picture best (since she struck a pose) and wanted me to share it even though it’s blurry:

She’s hanging over my shoulder as I write this, making sure that I ‘do it right’.  Ahem.  She also wanted me to add “If you ever see the dude below, run away. He’s too annoying.  And freaky.”:

That dude is Excalibur from Soul Eater.  Freaky, no?  What is the most annoying thing you’ve ever encountered in your life?  Princess Nagger wants to know.

Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets — Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!

For Wordless Wednesday, be sure to visit Wordless Wednesday, Go Graham Go, and JollyMom for more great Wordless Wednesday Posts.

poshonabudget

. I’m also participating in Random Deals Whimsical Wednesday Blog Hop:

Random Deals

Related Posts with Thumbnails Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1 Raquel-2dayswoman June 13, 2012 at 4:28 am

Well, Princess Nagger, the most annoying thing I’ve ever encountered would be when I was about your age and a boy in my class would continuously ‘click’ his fingers the entire day. It was an annoying habit he couldn’t stop. Until this day (maaaaaaany years later) I still get annoyed when I hear someone ‘click’ their fingers.
That is a very cool Scythe you have made, very clever, enjoy your summer break :-)
Raquel-2dayswoman would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday; Do You Believe In Miracles?My Profile

2 EdT. June 13, 2012 at 6:30 am

I wonder if that scythe would work against zombies?

The most annoying thing: this morning, it is “sneezing”. Because I CAN NOT STOP.

Happy WW!
EdT. would like you to read…WW: The Many Faces of HMNSMy Profile

3 Lucy June 13, 2012 at 7:32 am

I love her creativity and my kids loved to use tape too. So much so that when I needed it, well, I am sure you can guess, there was none!

I can’t say on the internet, who is the Freakiest encounter of my life, they tend to stalk my moves, even on the internet,seriously, so yep, I have a freaky family member encounter LOL
Lucy would like you to read…The Happy Red Barn!My Profile

4 Heather's Happenings June 13, 2012 at 8:55 am

I love PN creativity! She is amazing.
Heather’s Happenings would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday- Just Crusin’My Profile

5 alissa apel June 13, 2012 at 9:22 am

I love how her mind works!

My oldest wanted to look like a Native American he saw in a book. Off he went to his room. He drew feathers, cut them out and taped them to his head. I love creative minds.

6 Jennifer Worrell June 13, 2012 at 9:34 am

Summer is the time for creative kids! I love her work! That dude does look annoying:)
Jennifer Worrell would like you to read…As They Say on Blue Collar Comedy, “If It Ain’t Broke, It Ain’t Ours!”My Profile

7 Jennifer Worrell June 13, 2012 at 9:36 am

Oops! I was so busy confirming that I’m not a spammer that I forgot to answer her question! The most annoying thing I’ve ever encountered is that long wait at the dentist’s office. GAH!

8 Michele June 13, 2012 at 9:51 am

Very nicely done, PN. Most annoying? Hmmmm…..I’d have to say my dog’s constant need to have me play fetch with her. She never stops.
Michele would like you to read…PencilsMy Profile

9 Stacie June 13, 2012 at 9:52 am

She did an awesome job on the scythe.
Stacie would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday – Farm FunMy Profile

10 Jan's Sushi Bar June 13, 2012 at 10:05 am

You have to love a girl who loves a scythe, that’s all I have to say.

And the most annoying thing I’ve ever encountered is this stupid virus I have. Well, at least right now…if I’m going to be sick, I should be sick, not well enough to work and run errands, but just sick enough to feel completely crappy.

11 TracyAnn0312 June 13, 2012 at 10:11 am

Very cute! I love her sword. Can I ask what kind of Anime is this? Thanks for sharing her lovely picture.
TracyAnn0312 would like you to read…לקות למידהMy Profile

12 Emmy June 13, 2012 at 10:49 am

She did an awesome job! Very creative and she should not be disappointed. I love that she is helping you write this post

13 Just Becki June 13, 2012 at 11:25 am

She is my kind of kid! She did a great job with her scythe!

The most annoying thing I’ve encountered are neck breathers. Eww! I hate when people breath on me, so gross!
Just Becki would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday 005 With LinkyMy Profile

14 kyooty June 13, 2012 at 11:41 am

what fun!!
kyooty would like you to read…Just keep movingMy Profile

15 Xmasdolly June 13, 2012 at 12:56 pm

That child is so very talented. I wouldn’t surprise me if she because some sort of artist in the advertising business or something like that. Great job Princess N. Thanks for sharing.
Xmasdolly would like you to read…WORDLESS WEDNESDAY – HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY/BIRTHDAY TO ME!My Profile

16 Kate ~ Truth Freedom Love June 13, 2012 at 1:11 pm

I love it!!!

And I totally agree, we artists are way, way too critical of ourselves.
Kate ~ Truth Freedom Love would like you to read…By: KateMy Profile

17 Felicia June 13, 2012 at 2:15 pm

She did a great job! The most annoying thing is when people do not listen.
Felicia would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday: Just Because…My Profile

18 Colleen June 13, 2012 at 3:26 pm

She really is a creative kid. I love the scythe. Even though I can’t stand that kind of animation. I don’t know what it is. That style of animation makes my skin crawl.

My husband’s ex’s are the most annoying things I’ve encountered – though all but one of them seem to have finally backed off.
Colleen would like you to read…What is Ethical Eating?My Profile

19 Andrea June 13, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Oh Princess, I bet you make the best use of long summer days! Excess noise is the most annoying thing to me (like when people chew loudly or cough too much or bang on things…)
Andrea would like you to read…Random Orthodontics and then someMy Profile

20 Helen June 13, 2012 at 5:13 pm

Love the imagination and creativity! She is such a cool girl!
Helen would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday {pool party}My Profile

21 Rachel June 13, 2012 at 5:32 pm

I’d love to have my girls make scythes as one of their summer craft projects, because seriously, how cool is that? I just know that they’d immediately be used. *sigh*

22 Sprite's Keeper June 13, 2012 at 5:41 pm

That IS really cool!
Sprite’s Keeper would like you to read…Inspirational..My Profile

23 Create With Joy June 13, 2012 at 6:25 pm

I cannot tell you how much joy it brings me when I visit your blog and see the ever-creative Princess Nagger in action! I LOVE seeing how her mind works and the ideas that she comes up with!

I personally invite Princess Nagger over to Create WIth Joy to see what Mister Naughty Pants has been up to. I’m sure she will find a kindred spirit in his creative and enterprising spirit!

Have a wonderful week Stacy! :-)
Create With Joy would like you to read…Mister Naughty Pants’ New Toy BoxMy Profile

24 Art of RetroCollage June 13, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Heavens to Betsy, that’s a large scythe…..She’d better not swing it around when she’s in a bad mood…..perhaps not even in a good mood, either. LOL
Art of RetroCollage would like you to read…The Cenotaph of CollageMy Profile

25 Nicole June 13, 2012 at 9:18 pm

Ooh that is a cool scythe!

Aloha,
Thanks for joining us for The ALOHA Friday HOP. We so love having your voice in the mix– thanks for that.

xo,
NIcole
localsugarhawaii.com
Nicole would like you to read…if there’s a light in everybody…My Profile

26 Debby Pucci June 13, 2012 at 9:40 pm

She did a wonderful recreation of the scythe.
Most likely it would have been some horrible traffic things that had me on the freeway for hours just sitting in the same spot.
Debby Pucci would like you to read…WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGEMy Profile

27 Kim June 13, 2012 at 11:10 pm

Definitely creative! I love her scythe. And will definitely run from the soul eater should I encounter him. Thank her for the tip for me, would ya?
Kim would like you to read…Well, this is mighty embarrassing!My Profile

28 angie June 14, 2012 at 12:49 pm

I love that she still lets you post about her. My girls won’t if they know about it. :)
angie would like you to read…Peach Sugar Scrub Recipe {homemade gift idea}My Profile

29 Alexis AKA MOM June 14, 2012 at 1:20 pm

OMGosh love it! She is so very creative! I think she did a GREAT job.

Ok most annoying thing … hmmm Well my youngest is on the kick of asking if EVERYTHING is made of plastic. So right now that question is annoying … lol
Alexis AKA MOM would like you to read…Bring the Summer Color on!My Profile

30 Andrea Smith June 14, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Wow… she actually made that scythe? Cool! That is really awesome.. I used to do that when I was young too… imagining I was a Gundam or something.. Even if I am a girl, I loved robots back then!
Andrea Smith would like you to read…Wonder Wheeler SpecialsMy Profile

31 Wanda June 17, 2012 at 11:05 am

Most annoying thing right now is my cousin hanging around with his focus set on my laptop and so I can not talk to my husband comfortably! :D