Have you seen the new Lipton Pure Leaf Teas?
- Unsweetened Iced Tea: Hand selected black tea leaves (0 Calories)
- Sweetened Iced Tea: Hand selected Tea leaves brewed to fine flavor sweetened with all natural sugar (70 calories)
- Extra Sweet Iced Tea: Reminiscent of southern sweet tea, all natural sugar is the highlight of this drink.
- Iced Tea with Raspberry: bold tart berry flavor meets smooth black tea (80 calories)
- Iced Tea with Peach: tangy-sweet peach flavored with fresh brewed black tea leaves ( 80 calories) also available in Diet (0 calories)
- Iced Tea with Lemons: Natural Lemon flavor with traditional taste of fresh-brewed all natural black tea leaves (70 calories per serving) also available in Diet (0 calories)
- Green Tea with Honey: delicate flavors of green tea and honey (60 calories per serving)
I had the honor and privilege of giving some of the tea a taste test:
Don’t those look delicious? They are. They feature all natural ingredients, with a fresh brewed taste. What I really like about them (besides their taste, of course) is that they have no preservatives and no high fructose corn syrup. Which means that when Princess Nagger begged for a taste, I happily complied. She loves it, too.
In addition to the fact that the tea itself is all natural, the bottles are made of PET plastic – labeled with the #1 code and are 100% recyclable. Since the bottles are now plastic instead of glass, they are much lighter to transport, which means they use less fuel. Love that Lipton is being environmentally conscientious.
To that end, Pure Leaf Iced Teas are also Rainforest Alliance Certified, which is available exclusively to farms that meet or exceed the rigorous standards for sustainability. All of Pure Leaf Iced Teas use leaves from these farms, and you’ll see the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal on each of the bottles.
Summer is right around the corner, and that’s when I usually tend to drink more iced teas. Now that Lipton has these delicious Pure Leaf Teas available, I’m going to be one happy camper. Definitely better than my usual increase of drinking soda during the summer months. This will be much healthier.
And for those of us who like to turn tea into cocktails, here are some fun cocktail ideas for you to try:
Pure Leaf-Inspired Cocktails
What’s your favorite summertime drink?
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Lipton Pure Leaf. I received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for participating. All opinions are mine and not influenced by outside sources. See my Disclosure Policy here.
Tags: black tea, green tea, leaf teas, lemon flavor, Lipton Pure Leaf Teas, natural ingredients, pet plastic, Review, sweet peach, sweet tea, taste test, traditional taste