Funny Face

by Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) on May 30, 2012 · 30 comments

I’ve been a slacker in the picture taking department.  Blame it on the weather – sweltering hot and humid is not inviting for all the outdoor pictures I’ve been jonesin’ to take.

Sure, I could take pictures inside, too, but that means I’d have to do a thorough cleaning or risk embarrassment of what’s in the background of said pictures.

Which means I’ve been a slacker in more ways than one.

Luckily I discovered some forgotten pictures on one of my memory cards from my old camera, and when I saw this picture I started to giggle:

I just love that funny face.

Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets — Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!

For Wordless Wednesday, be sure to visit Wordless Wednesday, Go Graham Go, and JollyMom for more great Wordless Wednesday Posts.

. I’m also participating in Random Deals Whimsical Wednesday Blog Hop:

Random Deals

Tags: , , , , , ,

1 Xmasdolly May 30, 2012 at 12:49 am

bwahahahahahahahahaha Is that a face only a mother could love?/? NOT I totally love it! How does she do that? Half of her lip is going off that way and one eye is wide open and the other… LOL Kids are just too funny sometimes. Hey, where’s Lil Dude? Haven’t seen him in a while????
Xmasdolly would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday/Great AmericaMy Profile

2 TracyAnn0312 May 30, 2012 at 2:36 am

Such a funny expression she made in the picture. When I was young I remember doing this too. Thank you for sharing this lovely ecxpression.
TracyAnn0312 would like you to read…קבלה לעםMy Profile

3 Michele May 30, 2012 at 6:39 am

What a goof! Adorable but a goof nonetheless.

4 Jill May 30, 2012 at 7:09 am

Glad to know I’m not the only one who takes random silliness.
Jill would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday – No Mommy, I didn’t have fun on the jetskiMy Profile

5 Heather's Happenings May 30, 2012 at 8:12 am

Love that silly face!
Heather’s Happenings would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday–My CheerleaderMy Profile

6 Jackie May 30, 2012 at 8:48 am

LOL! I love finding pictures like this. Even better are the ones that the kids take using PhotoBooth on my laptop and I find months later.
Jackie would like you to read…Wordful Wednesday ~ The Class TripMy Profile

7 Dee May 30, 2012 at 9:32 am

LOL – that face made me giggle! :)
Dee would like you to read…Wordful Wednesday – BaptismMy Profile

8 alissa apel May 30, 2012 at 9:47 am

That is a funny face!

I totally understand about not wanting to take pictures inside. Our house goes from clean to messy in minutes!
alissa apel would like you to read…WW: Birthday Party {Linky}My Profile

9 Danielle May 30, 2012 at 9:52 am

What a face! Thanks for sharing.
Danielle would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday for May 30, 2012My Profile

10 Kimberly May 30, 2012 at 9:52 am

What a ham!
I too have to scan the background for odds and ends that make it into pictures. Once I took a picture in our laundry room and I had my bras hanging in the background.
I brought that picture to work to show my co-workers…opps.
Kimberly would like you to read…More Than A FeelingMy Profile

11 Jan's Sushi Bar May 30, 2012 at 9:53 am

The young lady is a bit of a ham. Which is (one of the many reasons) why I adore her.
Jan’s Sushi Bar would like you to read…Barbecue RabbitMy Profile

12 Elle May 30, 2012 at 10:21 am

I love candid pictures like this!

p.s. I totally know what you mean about worrying what’s in the background when you’re taking pictures. LOL!
Elle would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday Disney StyleMy Profile

13 becca May 30, 2012 at 10:24 am

Oh my gosh love that picture I could just squish her she so adorable
becca would like you to read…How To Make Mama HappyMy Profile

14 Melanie May 30, 2012 at 10:51 am

LOL!!! LOVE it!

15 Run DMT May 30, 2012 at 10:53 am

Love that face! Isn’t fun to find old photos you forgot about stored in your memory card?
Run DMT would like you to read…PumapunkuMy Profile

16 Nancy May 30, 2012 at 11:31 am

LOL! That is a great shot! She is adorable! Happy WW to everyone!
Nancy would like you to read…Wordless "Wonderful" WednesdayMy Profile

17 Katherine May 30, 2012 at 11:53 am

Love the funny faces, they’re always a classic!

18 Shannon Pate May 30, 2012 at 1:13 pm

OMG! I am the same way about taking pics in the house! These kids WRECK it as soon as we pick up or get it clean!! GRRRRR!! What a silly pic! And cute kiddo!

19 Debby Pucci May 30, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Yes, that would definitely make you giggle. I would love to see a current picture. What grade was she just in?
Debby Pucci would like you to read…WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGEMy Profile

20 Motherhood on the Rocks May 30, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Gotta love all the silly pictures our kids let us take when they are to naive to know that one day we will pull them out to show their boyfriends/girlfriends some day! :)
Motherhood on the Rocks would like you to read…COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWNMy Profile

21 Robin from Israel May 30, 2012 at 1:44 pm

That made me giggle too :).

I sure hope these three do in fact mean I’m done with plumbing issues – I’m not sure my blood pressure could take another one!

22 Jenny May 30, 2012 at 1:55 pm

That is a funny face!
Jenny would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday: Target PharmacyMy Profile

23 Sprite's Keeper May 30, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Those are the best. The ones you forget are there and then, wham, instant day lift!
Sprite’s Keeper would like you to read…Transfer of TitleMy Profile

24 MixedMolly May 30, 2012 at 3:19 pm

What a great capture! Love her expression :)
MixedMolly would like you to read…Kitten, Ice Cream, FlowerMy Profile

25 zongrik May 30, 2012 at 3:45 pm

yes, a face only a mother could love

four memorial day senryu

26 Stacey at RealWorldMom (Linky) May 30, 2012 at 4:50 pm

That’s a great photo! When it’s hot (and especially when it’s humid), we all deserve to take it easy!

Happy WW! :)
Stacey at RealWorldMom (Linky) would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday: Police AcademyMy Profile

27 Mimi May 31, 2012 at 1:43 am

I love capturing these candid shots. Oh, and torturing them later with them.
Mimi would like you to read…Snug CamisolesMy Profile

28 Rebecca May 31, 2012 at 4:59 pm

She looks very cute even with that ridiculous funny face! Thanks for sharing this photo. How old is the little girl in this photo?

-Rebecca
Rebecca would like you to read…http://www.seductionfaq.com/blog/female-psychology/My Profile

29 Impulsive Addict May 31, 2012 at 5:07 pm

She’s adorable even with a silly face!!!
Impulsive Addict would like you to read…Ramdom Thoughts on Thursday by Impulsive AddictMy Profile

30 noel June 3, 2012 at 10:15 am

funny picture, i think we all have to take a remember picture like this. One day each of us will get old and we will show every of our funny pictures to our children. i love the way your picture can make me laugh.