All Mixed Up

by Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) on May 23, 2012 · 42 comments

Princess Nagger’s art teacher tasked the class with creating their own unique ‘mixed up’ animal.  This is what Princess Nagger created:

Name (of species):  Creaplet (changed later – like yesterday – to Creaper)

Eats:  Other Animals

Size:  25 inches, 45-50 pounds

Life Span:  Nine Lives up to 50 years (explained as 1 life lasting 50 years up to 9 times)

Lives:  In the forest

Predators:  None

Speed:  100 mph

Born:  January First

Mixed up with:  Cat head, lizard body, tiger legs and raccoon tail

I just love how uniquely creative her brain is.

Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets — Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!

For Wordless Wednesday, be sure to visit Wordless Wednesday, Go Graham Go, and JollyMom for more great Wordless Wednesday Posts.

. I’m also participating in Random Deals Whimsical Wednesday Blog Hop:

Random Deals

Related Posts with Thumbnails Tags: , , , , ,

1 xmasdolly May 23, 2012 at 1:20 am

She’s just a regular Leonardo isn’t she? Thanks for sharing. At Key Lime Cove right now & off to Great America in the morn. I’m pooped. Later.
xmasdolly would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday – HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBYMy Profile

2 Date Girl May 23, 2012 at 2:37 am

aww, I remember way back when I had that kind of creativity. What happens to it as we age? I wish I could channel it again. Love that she’s so creative!
Date Girl would like you to read…TTUT-Getting My Motivation OnMy Profile

3 TracyAnn0312 May 23, 2012 at 2:37 am

I cannot explain the drawing your daughter made. But I must say that she has wild imagination in doing it. Thanks for sharing another great work your child did.
TracyAnn0312 would like you to read…לימודי אילוף כלביםMy Profile

4 SueAnn May 23, 2012 at 2:55 am

Fabulous imagination!! Love her Creaper!
Hugs
SUeAnn

5 cat May 23, 2012 at 2:55 am

Excellent and imaginitive art work!

6 Raquel May 23, 2012 at 4:40 am

What a cool picture, she has an amazing imagination!
Raquel would like you to read…9 Amazing Superfoods For Top Health And LongevityMy Profile

7 Martha May 23, 2012 at 5:52 am

Great job PN!!!
Martha would like you to read…Random Tuesday Train RideMy Profile

8 Run DMT May 23, 2012 at 5:59 am

She is so creative!

9 Mimi May 23, 2012 at 9:16 am

That’s such a creative pictures and I love all the details!
Mimi would like you to read…Cookie Coo Dance Star Giveaway – Win a $200 Amazon Gift CardMy Profile

10 James May 23, 2012 at 9:41 am

:)) You have to admit, she doesn’t lack imagination; which is a great thing, listen to me – it will help her career. People need imagination in whatever field they work.
James would like you to read…How to Properly Dispose of Legal DocumentsMy Profile

11 Sprite's Keeper May 23, 2012 at 9:47 am

Wow, just 25 inches? That makes for one sneaky creaper!
Sprite’s Keeper would like you to read…Transfer of TitleMy Profile

12 kyooty May 23, 2012 at 9:50 am

What a great assignment. I like it!
kyooty would like you to read…Random Tuesday Thoughs, Chairs, Dentist, Easter, Spring right?please?My Profile

13 alissa apel May 23, 2012 at 10:01 am

That is really cool! She would totally get along with my oldest! I love little imaginations.
alissa apel would like you to read…WW: Mantid {Linky}My Profile

14 Jan's Sushi Bar May 23, 2012 at 10:40 am

Creaplets eat a very nutrient-dense diet (duh – animals!) if they can weigh 50 pounds at 25 inches and be that lean. They must be Paleo! :P
Jan’s Sushi Bar would like you to read…The Organic JerkMy Profile

15 Samantha May 23, 2012 at 11:48 am

Well we all have heard of breeds but this breed seems to be really unique…. around 3-4 animals mixed up together….
Samantha would like you to read…Xbox 360 Cable: How to get Started With Xbox SystemMy Profile

16 Anne May 23, 2012 at 12:01 pm

That is quite the animal. I would hate to run into it in my yard.
Anne would like you to read…Washing Machine, Laundry and Cats, WTH!?!My Profile

17 Melanie May 23, 2012 at 12:01 pm

That is just awesome!
Melanie would like you to read…Wordful Wednesday – TraysMy Profile

18 Andrea May 23, 2012 at 12:26 pm

I love this! I love the colors, and the detail, and all of the info, too. Well done. :) And good for you for capturing it so you’ll always remember it, too!
Andrea would like you to read…I’m a little bit countryMy Profile

19 Heather's Happenings May 23, 2012 at 1:43 pm

She is very creative! I love her artwork.
Heather’s Happenings would like you to read…Just A Bakin’My Profile

20 Savannah May 23, 2012 at 1:58 pm

That’s so cool! She’s really artistic :) Reminds me of something out of Harry Potter! haha
Savannah would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday 5/23My Profile

21 Cam - Bibs & Baubles May 23, 2012 at 2:13 pm

very creative! that one should definitely go in an “art to keep” stack.
Cam – Bibs & Baubles would like you to read…How Do You Re-Boot?My Profile

22 Robin from Israel May 23, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Very creative, she’s got a great imagination!
Robin from Israel would like you to read…Back, I think. For now anyway.My Profile

23 blogger broadcast May 23, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Cool, reminds me of old king cole.
blogger broadcast would like you to read…Police Boat – Wordless Wednesday LinkyMy Profile

24 Alexia May 23, 2012 at 4:17 pm

That’s some hybrid!! She is so incredibly creative. Creaper! Love it!
Alexia would like you to read…Nearly (Wordless) Wednesday: My Beautiful MonsterMy Profile

25 Colleen May 23, 2012 at 4:25 pm

THAT is an amazing Creaper. I love it. And I would be scared as hell if I ever encountered it in the forest.
Colleen would like you to read…Mother’s Day Goes GreenMy Profile

26 Kate R. May 23, 2012 at 5:16 pm

Kid’s minds are amazing! and what a great art project, think we’ll have to fit this in before the end of the our school year!
Kate R. would like you to read…{WW} DIY: Prayer FlagsMy Profile

27 Teresha May 23, 2012 at 5:18 pm

She’s the next Maurice Sendak!

28 Tiffany May 23, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Hah! So very cute and creative.
Tiffany would like you to read…Wordful Wednesday – A Happy Hollow Day!My Profile

29 Full Time Mama May 23, 2012 at 6:27 pm

This is SO neat! She did a great job!! I bet it was fun for her teacher to see all the creative things the class came up with too!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week!
Full Time Mama would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday: What is Connor scared of…?My Profile

30 Susan May 23, 2012 at 6:43 pm

Oh how cute. Great imagination for sure!
Susan would like you to read…A weekend to remember…My Profile

31 Emmy May 23, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Now that would be an animal! Awesome!

32 becca May 23, 2012 at 7:33 pm

love it what a brilliant mind she has
becca would like you to read…We Want To Know Wednesday 5-23-12My Profile

33 Kimberly May 23, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Her imagination knows no bounds eh?
What a brilliant mind.
Kimberly would like you to read…Today Is May 5thMy Profile

34 Pooba May 23, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Hahaha! Love that girls mind!
Pooba would like you to read…My Memories Winner! ! !My Profile

35 MommaBird May 23, 2012 at 10:25 pm

Great imagination and attention to detail on the picture!
MommaBird would like you to read…Word{less} Wednesday : Mother’s DayMy Profile

36 Claire May 24, 2012 at 3:17 am

That’s such a great drawing! I love her creativity and imagination!
Claire would like you to read…Anybody Out ThereMy Profile

37 EdT. May 24, 2012 at 7:29 am

What an imagination. You might want to keep her away from “The Bloggess”, though, for awhile at least. Lest she start putting clothes on her critters.

Happy WW!

EdT. would like you to read…WW: Shooting the BluesMy Profile

38 secret mom thoughts May 24, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Very creative. I wouldn’t want to meet up with it.
secret mom thoughts would like you to read…Exercising to RelaxMy Profile

39 Kim May 25, 2012 at 2:55 am

I am consistently inspired by the creativity of children. It’s a shame many of us suppress our imaginations as we get older.
Kim would like you to read…Wordless/Wordful Wednesday 05.23.12My Profile

40 Kim May 25, 2012 at 2:56 am

And thanks for stopping by my place! Your Princess Nagger is indeed uniquely creative :)
Kim would like you to read…Wordless/Wordful Wednesday 05.23.12My Profile

41 Wilium Shatner May 25, 2012 at 3:02 am

Haha .. this is nice .. i like your idea….

42 Create With Joy May 25, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Princess Nagger art ROCKS! You are ALWAYS welcome to share her inspirations with us at Inspire Me Monday, my week-long creative blog hop at Create With Joy!

Have a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend, Stacy, and thanks for being such an AWESOME blogging friend! :-)

Create With Joy
Create With Joy would like you to read…Book Blogger Hop – May 25-31, 2011My Profile