Everyone knows that 220;Trix are for kids” (though it really should be Trix are for kids at heart because I personally love Trix). Well, guess what? Yoplait Trix yogurt is giving moms even more reasons to love it – it’s been reformulated so now they have no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, and no high fructose corn syrup, but let’s not tell the kids, since only we will know the difference.
Whether it’s for an after school snack or the highlight of your kid’s lunch box, now you can feel even better about giving your kids the snack that has the same great taste with two bright natural colors in every cup that they can enjoy every day.
Yoplait Trix comes in five delicious flavors: Strawberry Punch, Strawberry Banana Bash, Raspberry Rainbow, Triple Cherry, and Cotton Candy (Princess Nagger’s favorite). Little Dude loves the Strawberry Banana Bash, mostly because of the banana factor, since he says he’s a Monkey Boy. The perfect option for a mid-morning or afternoon snack, and a great addition to Princess Nagger’s lunch box on the days she packs a lunch for school. I can rest easy knowing they’re snacking wholesomely.
With the same great taste that kids love and the wholesome goodness of real Yoplait® yogurt that moms appreciate, Yoplait Trix yogurt packs a good source of Calcium and Vitamin D. Not to mention they’re very yummy.
Want to try it for yourself? Well, alrighty then:
One lucky Stacy Uncorked Reader will win this super duper fun Yoplait Trix Prize Pack:
Doesn’t that look like fun? It includes (1) VIP coupon for a free 4-pack of Yoplait Trix yogurt for kids, plus Yoplait branded items including an insulated lunch tote, ice pack, backpack, folder, zippered pencil pouch, pencils, erasers, and pencil sharpener.
(must be completed before any extra entries are valid) Leave a comment telling me what your favorite snack food is.
If your email address is not visible in your profile, you must include it in your comments (or send it to me in an email if you don’t want to publicly display it).
Extra entry options: (these are optional – increase your chance to win!)
- Follow me on Google+ – 1 entry
- Follow me on LinkyFollowers – 3 entries
- Follow me on Pinterest – 1 entry
- Follow my Networked Blog on Facebook – 1 entry
- 220;Like” Stacy’s Random Thoughts (yeah, I can’t seem to change it to Stacy Uncorked) on Facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me on twitter – @RandomCoolChick and tweet the giveaway – 1 entry (may be done once daily-leave direct url to tweet)
#Win a Yoplait Trix Prize Pack from StacyUncorked @RandomCoolChick #myblogspark #giveaway http://stacysrandomthoughts.com/?p=16214
- Subscribe by email (must activate) or add to your Google Reader – 2 entries – leave 2 comments
- Become my facebook friend – 1 entry (leave username)
- Add my blog url to your text blog roll – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Add my button to your blog – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
- Join my Blog Frog Community – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
You have until Midnight EST on March 4, 2012 to enter. One lucky winner will be randomly selected via 220;And The Winner Is” plugin. I will email the winner who will have 48 hours to respond to the notification email or a new winner will be chosen via Random.org. Open to U.S. residents. Good luck!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER:
PS: Sorry about all the work for leaving comments for the extra entries – if Rafflecopter would cooperate with my blog settings I’d use it, but alas, it doesn’t like me. Which makes your life harder, not easier, so we’ll keep doing it the old fashioned way until Rafflecopter gets a clue.
Disclosure: The Yoplait Trix Yogurt prize pack, information and coupon have been provided by Yoplait through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are mine and not influenced by outside sources. See my Disclosure Policy here.