Forget the Snuggie – Now You Can Be Forever Lazy from Head to Toe!

by Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) on February 8, 2012 · 34 comments

in Wordful Wednesday,Wordless Wednesday

When I was looking for recent pictures to post today, I realized it’s been two weeks since I’ve picked up my camera.  Apparently life has been too busy to be snap-happy.  I know, that just sounded weird as I transferred it from my brain to the keyboard.  I’ll try to step up my game for next week, but I did find these pictures I took on my phone a couple of weeks ago and forgot about:

Move over Snuggie – now people have a chance to be Forever Lazy for the convenient price of $17.99.  Doesn’t that sound like a dream come true?  Forget about those dishes, you need Forever Lazy.  Forget about the laundry – Forever Lazy to the rescue.

Yeah, I wasn’t able to type that without snickering, and I’m thinking I wouldn’t be able to sit still that long (even with a head-to-toe covering with pockets) to be lazy.  What about you?

Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets — Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!

For Wordless Wednesday, be sure to visit Wordless Wednesday, Go Graham Go, and JollyMom for more great Wordless Wednesday Posts.

Wordish Wednesday Live and Love...Out Loud Mrs. Marine and the Tiny Troops

I’m also participating in Random Deals Whimsical Wednesday Blog Hop:

Random Deals

Related Posts with Thumbnails Tags: , , , ,

1 Lucy February 8, 2012 at 2:41 am

I am thinking I could handle the lazy forever too easily and then I would be in trouble big trouble LOL
Lucy would like you to read…Lipstick and Pigs this Wordless Wednesday!My Profile

2 JRFrugalMom February 8, 2012 at 6:46 am

I gotta say that I shook my head, when I first saw the commercials for these. Seriously, who could get a grown man to walk around in a big version of Gerber’s one-pieces?
JRFrugalMom would like you to read…The Wordless Wednesday Linky: The Frugal Garden In BloomMy Profile

3 Jan February 8, 2012 at 7:22 am

The commercials make me laaaauuuuuugggh…they have a FLAP in the back so you don’t have to take them off to go to the bathroom.

Which is kinda gross, when you think about it.
Jan would like you to read…Beef FajitasMy Profile

4 secret mom thoughts February 8, 2012 at 7:35 am

They make me laugh.
secret mom thoughts would like you to read…When Fairies Party HardMy Profile

5 Catwoman February 8, 2012 at 8:12 am

Haha that’s really an affordable price for a lifelong lazyness:) I think I’m gonna give this one a try:)) Maybe my boss will understand it when I show him the package…
Catwoman would like you to read…teljes fogpótlásMy Profile

6 15791793539014223015 February 8, 2012 at 8:18 am

Isn’t it just really a sweat suit? and isn’t it a sign of the economy that this is marketable?

7 Sprite's Keeper February 8, 2012 at 8:50 am

Ugh, the back flaps alone weird me out.
Sprite’s Keeper would like you to read…Speak No EvilMy Profile

8 lori February 8, 2012 at 9:38 am

Hi there! Thanks for sharing this meme. I linked up for the first time today. A forever lazy sounds heavenly. If only they made a forever-my-hubby-will-do-all-the-chores!
Couldn’t figure out how to add the linky widget code to my blog post, so I linked back to you for now. By next week, I’ll figure it out!

9 If I Could Escape February 8, 2012 at 9:42 am

I have resisted the urge to purchase one, but they do look nice and cosy don’t they?

Happy WW to ya!
If I Could Escape would like you to read…A *beachy* family story …My Profile

10 Michele February 8, 2012 at 9:46 am

Makes me think of union suits of old. And, footie pjs, which I never liked. I think I’ll take my lazy in regular pjs.
Michele would like you to read…MiscellaneanaMy Profile

11 angie February 8, 2012 at 9:58 am

Ha ha ha. Forever Lazy. LOVE that name. For that price, I’m sure it’s flying off the shelves….unless those people are too lazy to go buy one….:)
angie would like you to read…Wordful Wednesday – Winter ColdsMy Profile

12 lisleman February 8, 2012 at 11:08 am

forever is a long time but not for a lazy person
lisleman would like you to read…over and over and over againMy Profile

13 Xmasdolly February 8, 2012 at 11:39 am

Gimme Gimme Gimme I’m always cold and love love to be comfortable. I live in sweats, but that outfit has my name all over it. Great Post. Thanks for sharing.
Xmasdolly would like you to read…Wordless WednessdayMy Profile

14 Mindi February 8, 2012 at 1:11 pm

These are so wrong in many ways but I would love to be forever lazy. New to your blog coming over from Parenting By Dummies.

15 Teresha February 8, 2012 at 1:19 pm

what will they invent next? I need to come up with one of these sold-on-tv gimmicks to sell and become a millionaire
Teresha would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday: Building CastlesMy Profile

16 Colleen February 8, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Hilarious. I really don’t understand this whole snuggies/forever lazy/pajama jeans thing. I mean, aren’t these really just new takes on bathrobes? Am I missing something here?

Funny post. Looking forward to digging around your blog more. Thanks again for stopping by Cheap Wine and Cookies.

17 Serendipity is Sweet February 8, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Lol, nope I would be able to stand it. I have to take a shower and get dressed within an hour of waking up or I feel like a dirty slug. I’m just not wired to sit around in PJs.
Serendipity is Sweet would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday – CameillasMy Profile

18 Harriet February 8, 2012 at 2:37 pm

The sad thing is that they hide everything and never get tight when you get fat.

Have a great Wednesday!
Harriet would like you to read…How we know Spring is around the corner around here…My Profile

19 Veronica February 8, 2012 at 3:24 pm

hahaha! I would sooo rock those! Especially since I’m in a super lazy state this week.
Thanks for stopping by Germlisch as well!
Veronica would like you to read…Wordless (almost) Wednesday – Modeling @ 37.5 weeks preggo!My Profile

20 Emmy February 8, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Wow! What were the people thinking when they named this?? Crazy

21 Sarah February 8, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Ha ha. What a crazy name!
Sarah would like you to read…Foodtography {WW #26}My Profile

22 Andie February 8, 2012 at 11:52 pm

LOVE IT! Sorry honey can’t make dinner I’m in my lazy outfit!
Andie would like you to read…If you give a mama a fish tank…My Profile

23 Rachel February 9, 2012 at 6:18 am

Never really got the whole snuggie / all in one thing – but it’s sooooo cold right now that this actually looks really appealing!
Rachel would like you to read…PQQ HelpMy Profile

24 Rita February 9, 2012 at 7:02 am

The comments so far have made me laugh! Buying one of these is definitely tempting!!

25 Heather's Happenings February 9, 2012 at 8:38 am

I would wear them if they really made me lazy. I don’t think I could sit and be lazy lol
Heather’s Happenings would like you to read…Oh Crap MomementMy Profile

26 Michelle February 9, 2012 at 10:18 am

Ha! I think I will be forever lazy for free wrapped up in my afghan. :)

27 Becca February 9, 2012 at 1:41 pm

That’s hilarious! I want one :)
Becca would like you to read…New Year’s Resolution – Going StrongMy Profile

28 Anne February 9, 2012 at 1:59 pm

Don’t be raggin’ on the Forever Lazy. Small Town Daddy got me one for Christmas.
Anne would like you to read…Busy and Bread in the Small Town, What the Hell!?!My Profile

29 Anne February 9, 2012 at 2:00 pm

I should bring it to NY just so you can be jealous.

30 Robin from Israel February 9, 2012 at 5:32 pm

I can’t be the only person who keeps thinking about how awful the static electricity in one of those things would be, am I?
Robin from Israel would like you to read…Nectarine BlossomsMy Profile

31 Nicholle Olores February 13, 2012 at 12:05 am

Hahaha! I want one, I love to be forever lazy. :)
Nicholle Olores would like you to read…Timber DoorsMy Profile

32 forever lazy March 4, 2012 at 8:16 am

Even i was laughing till i bought it, Its really comfortable..:)
I am enjoying my night :)

33 Lee September 9, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Hi these really crack me up laughing. Do people really where these. Maybe I should or does it make people inevitably lazy from when you put them on.

Lol lee
Lee would like you to read…Amazing Help in Weight LossMy Profile

34 Lee January 14, 2013 at 7:09 am

Hi it’s lee again
Since I left my comment I have noticed these are getting more and more popular. I will admit it still amazes me but these are now everywhere. I suppose they will drop off when spring arrive.

Lee