ETA: Congrats to the winners:
I’m a meticulous laundry sorter. Darks and lights are always separated no matter what. Hubby, on the other hand, was a cram them all in at the same time kinda guy when I met him. He hated doing laundry, so he’d prefer to get it over with all at once, in spite of turning some white socks and shirts pink.
I’ve mentioned before that I do the girls vs. the boys laundry separately – but sometimes I’ll have to do a two-color top of Princess Nagger’s all by its lonesome, just to make sure the color part doesn’t morph onto other articles of clothing. Such a waste, so I generally don’t buy her clothes that are dark and light together (no matter how cute they are) for fear of the colors running into each other, and onto other things, too.
Sometimes I’m tempted to do a mixed load when the Absent Minded Professor Hubby remembers he forgot about a pile of dirty clothes on the floor on his side of the bed that never made it into the hamper. Just when I think the laundry is finally done, suddenly I’m faced with two more smallish loads.
Bring on the Shout Color Catcher with Oxi Booster:
I figured since the hubby didn’t seem to mind his whites and colors mixed, the two half last-minute loads would be the perfect opportunity to try out the Shout Color Catchers. No harm, no foul, right? Worked like a charm. Not only did the colors not run into the whites, but the whites looked even whiter than they did before. I’m sold.
Shout Color Catcher with Oxi Booster is safe for all colorfast washables and works in all water temperatures. Safe and effective.
You can find out more on the Shout website, and right now you can also download a coupon for $1.00 off Shout Color Catcher with Oxi, $1.00 off Shout Free, or get a free sample of Shout Color Catcher with Oxi by clicking here. Check out their main Facebook page here.
Two (2) lucky Stacy Uncorked Readers will win a FREE Sample of Shout Color Catcher with Oxi.
(must be completed before any extra entries are valid) Leave a comment telling me if you’re picky about separating laundry like I am.
If your email address is not visible in your profile, you must include it in your comments (or send it to me in an email if you don’t want to publicly display it).
Extra entry options: (these are optional – increase your chance to win!)
- Follow me on Google+ – 1 entry
- Subscribe by email (must activate) or add to your Google Reader – 2 entries – leave 2 comments
- Become my facebook friend – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow my Networked Blog on Facebook – 1 entry
- “Like” Stacy’s Random Thoughts (yeah, I can’t seem to change it to Stacy Uncorked) on Facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me on twitter – @RandomCoolChick and tweet the giveaway – 1 entry (may be done once daily-leave direct url to tweet)
Enter to win Free Shout Color Catcher w/Oxi @ Stacy Uncorked (2 Winners) #giveaway @RandomCoolChick http://stacysrandomthoughts.com/?p=15846
- Add my blog url to your text blog roll – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Add my button to your blog – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
- Follow me in Pinterest – 1 entry
- Join my Blog Frog Community – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
You have until Midnight EST on January 29, 2012 to enter. 2 lucky winners will be randomly selected. I will email the winners who will have 48 hours to respond to the notification email or new winners will be chosen. Open to U.S. residents. Good luck!
I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Shout and received received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate. All opinions are mine and not influenced by outside sources. See my Disclosure Policy here.