Introducing the World’s Smallest Warrior Cat Friends – or Just Random Tiny Animals

by Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) on January 25, 2012 · 38 comments

in Wordful Wednesday,Wordless Wednesday

Two weeks ago I introduced you to the world’s smallest Warrior Cat:

Spurred on by all your positive comments, a couple of days later Princess Nagger brought home some friends:

Another friendly cat:
And a funky cool bird:

After I referred to her new mini-sculptures as her Warrior Cat Friends, she corrected me by saying “Oh no, they’re not his friends, they’re just random animals.”  Alrighty then.  Random or not, they’re still cool.  And yes, that is a dime they’re posed by.  Impressive, no?

Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets — Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!

For Wordless Wednesday, be sure to visit Wordless Wednesday, Go Graham Go, and JollyMom for more great Wordless Wednesday Posts.

Wordish Wednesday Live and Love...Out Loud Mrs. Marine and the Tiny Troops

I’m also participating in Random Deals Whimsical Wednesday Blog Hop:

Random Deals

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

1 EdT. January 25, 2012 at 7:47 am

Most definitely impressive!

Happy WW!

EdT. would like you to read…AWW: Leavin’, on a Jet Plane…My Profile

2 secret mom thoughts January 25, 2012 at 7:54 am

Cute critters. Or random animals. Whatever Princess Nagger would say.
secret mom thoughts would like you to read…What is She Thinking?My Profile

3 Tracy Wilson January 25, 2012 at 8:30 am

Those are super cute- what a great thing for a child to be creative at…she did make them, right? Perhaps you should put her in an art class- or is that where she made them?
I used to love to make things like this…I fully intend to buy myself a potters wheel one day and becaome a hippy potter when i grow up:)
Someday.

Thanks for the smile, Princess Nagger.
Tracy
Tracy Wilson would like you to read…Is That REALLY Red Velvet…Cheesecake?My Profile

4 Amy T. January 25, 2012 at 9:25 am

Wow, that is super impressive. She ought to start up a little business for herself.
Amy T. would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday – Our Trip to Fort WorthMy Profile

5 Jan January 25, 2012 at 10:18 am

The child has talent, but I think you knew that already. ;)
Jan would like you to read…Blackened Tuna with Mango SalsaMy Profile

6 Nikki January 25, 2012 at 10:49 am

I’m always impressed by your daughter’s talents! She did a great job. And so tiny! It IS impressive!
Nikki would like you to read…W(ordful)W: My Fitness PalMy Profile

7 keiths ramblings January 25, 2012 at 11:35 am

Well, I’m impressed!

8 Jennifer January 25, 2012 at 11:57 am

She is becoming quite the sculptress.
Jennifer would like you to read…Losing the genetic lotteryMy Profile

9 Mrs. Marine January 25, 2012 at 1:25 pm

O-My those are teeny tiny!! Very cool, love the warrior cat!!

Aloha! Mrs. Marine
& the Tiny Troops

Mrs. Marine would like you to read…Our New Kitty ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ Link-upMy Profile

10 Catwoman January 25, 2012 at 1:30 pm

Your child must be really talented, these miniature sculptures look really amazing!
Catwoman would like you to read…fogpótlásMy Profile

11 Run DMT January 25, 2012 at 1:39 pm

She is one very clever, talented and gifted child! Love that PN and her her random animals!
Run DMT would like you to read…My Grocery Bag DispenserMy Profile

12 Cafe au lait January 25, 2012 at 1:52 pm

So creative.
My entries are here and here.
Cafe au lait would like you to read…WW – Going GreenMy Profile

13 Sprite's Keeper January 25, 2012 at 2:03 pm

The fact that I can tell what they are just by look and not by explanation impresses the hell out of me. :-)
Sprite’s Keeper would like you to read…The Wanking RoomMy Profile

14 Tanya January 25, 2012 at 2:47 pm

“Random” of not, they’re great!
Thanks for stopping by my WW :)
Tanya would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday ~ Soccer ‘n’ Snow BootsMy Profile

15 momto8blog January 25, 2012 at 2:53 pm

they are really neat!! And it is educational in so many ways to let kids create!! good for you!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
momto8blog would like you to read…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

16 momto8blog January 25, 2012 at 2:54 pm

I knew I was already following you…just confused..again!
momto8blog would like you to read…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

17 Gaby January 25, 2012 at 4:06 pm

She is going to be so famous one day!
Gaby would like you to read…WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: When You Just Want to Cry…My Profile

18 Veronica January 25, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Definitely impressive! And much better than I could do! haha
Veronica would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday – On The GoMy Profile

19 JamericanSpice January 25, 2012 at 5:26 pm

I agree , friends or not, they are pretty cool!

Love her creativity!
JamericanSpice would like you to read…The Boy, Bubbles And BathingMy Profile

20 Jennifer January 25, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Wow, she sure is artistic! She’s a very interesting person, you know. I might have to add her to my list of “What 5 People Would You Invite To Dinner, Living or Dead”! :-)
Jennifer would like you to read…Payphone – WWMy Profile

21 Felicia January 25, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Oh man! I love that girl more and more each day. I truly think that if I was her age we would be best friends.
Felicia would like you to read…Wordless Wednesday: The Joys of Boys…My Profile

22 16880643068348246383 January 25, 2012 at 6:43 pm

When I saw your comment on my blog … and saw your blog name had “uncorked” in it, I flew over here as fast as I could!

Love the random animals who are not warrior cats friends …

Linda
itallstartedwithpaint@gmail.com

23 Xmasdolly January 25, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Very impressive I must say… especially the way she corrected you. ~hehe~ Have a good one. My internet has been going on & off & on & off & having trouble with that rafflecopter thingy – today is just not my day! SHEESH!
Xmasdolly would like you to read…NEW PUREX Ultra-Packs Review & Give-Away Ends 02.10My Profile

24 Tom/Introducing Mr. Cool January 25, 2012 at 8:27 pm

I’d say that young lady of yours is very imaginative. I think you’re going to have one very smart young lady in the future. Maybe an artist, or scientist, or anthropologist! Oh the possibilities of a child’s mind. Just wonderful. I know you’re very proud. Have a good day.
Tom/Introducing Mr. Cool would like you to read…Wordless WednessdayMy Profile

25 Sweaty January 25, 2012 at 9:22 pm

Stacy, your girl is really talented! Those are awesome!!! Judging from the size, they are tiny and yet have incredible details. Definitely a budding artist right there!
Sweaty would like you to read…Mostly Sweet With Just a Touch of BitterMy Profile

26 Making It Work Mom January 25, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Love them! My girls are crafters too so I can appreciate all the hard work that went into them!

27 Art of RetroCollage January 25, 2012 at 10:23 pm

LOVE these! They ARE alive! Terrific work. She is without doubt a talented sculptor (& take it from me: I KNOW sculptors & sculpture!) Congratulations to her on great artwork, & ALWAYS encourage her to pursue it….it’s a God-given talent. Thanks for sharing these photos!
Art of RetroCollage would like you to read…Collage’s DeclinationMy Profile

28 Paula Kiger January 25, 2012 at 10:26 pm

Heck yeah – they rock!! Very interesting and creative!!

29 Andie January 25, 2012 at 11:28 pm

Those are the BEST pets! NO cleanup! Wanna trade?
Andie would like you to read…Have you seen this?My Profile

30 Melissa January 26, 2012 at 12:39 am

Aw, what a talented little girl you have! These are great. Visiting you from By Word of Mouth’s WW linky.
Melissa would like you to read…You Should Be in PicturesMy Profile

31 Carol January 26, 2012 at 7:51 am

Super impressed. Those tiny animals are so cute!
Carol would like you to read…Our First Snow of 2012!My Profile

32 16108473098510164352 January 26, 2012 at 8:12 am

you have a lot of cute stuffs again..cool!

33 Rubz Snapshot January 26, 2012 at 8:14 am

those are nice stuffs!
Rubz Snapshot would like you to read…Travel Snapshots from Cannes, FranceMy Profile

34 Amy at love-bug-blog.com January 26, 2012 at 9:45 am

Thanks for adding your ww to my link up! I love how creative she is :) And how she even has a story behind her “random animals”! Awesome
Amy at love-bug-blog.com would like you to read…wordless wednesdayMy Profile

35 Markey C. January 26, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Your pictures really tell a short story. Reminds me of my childhood days. Did you paint the colors of those animals?

Really cool! Nice!

-Markey
Markey C. would like you to read…how to get a girl to like youMy Profile

36 Karly January 27, 2012 at 1:38 am

Ah ha ha, kids say the best stuff!
Thank you for linking up with me!

37 Leah H. January 27, 2012 at 11:05 am

That is so impressive and she is so creative..

Visiting for Wordless Wednesday! Hope you can stop by:)

38 Krystyn February 2, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Very impressive and tiny…and very unfriendly of them, too!
Krystyn would like you to read…Baby E’s room reveal | WWMy Profile