Does anyone make their own pot pies anymore? Sure, Jan, you probably do, and I bet they’re always amazing. Pot pies have always been my comfort food in the winter, especially if I’m feeling under the weather. You can have your chicken soup, I’ll take a chicken pot pie, please.
Recently I was asked by The Motherhood if I would be willing to try a Marie Callender’s pot pie and relay my thoughts on it to you. That was an easy ‘yes’, because I happen to love all of Marie Callender’s line of meals. When I’m in a hurry and don’t have time to put together a healthy meal, I opt for the healthy convenience Marie Callender’s offers.
The thing I love most about Marie Callender’s pot pies is that they’re made with no preservatives, and it shows in the taste (as in, much better than other pot pies I’ve tried). Flaky crust, delicious and nutritious filling – perfect for a cold winters day.
Even Princess Nagger commented about how much better they taste than the other pot pies purchased in the past (there’s a tongue twister for you), so Marie Callender’s pot pies are Princess Nagger Approved. That says a lot from the pickiest eater I know.
MORE ABOUT MARIE CALLENDER’S POT PIES
- Filled with juicy meat, tender vegetables and a signature golden, flaky crust made from scratch, Marie Callender’s Pot Pies offer great taste and comfort to savor.
- Marie Callender’s Pot Pies are a wholesome and complete dinner solution made with no preservatives —perfect for the whole family!
- Whether you crave chicken, beef or something creamier, you can choose any one of seven varieties of Marie Callender’s Pot Pies and feel confident in serving your family a delicious, comforting and warm meal during the cold-weather months.
Marie Callender’s Pot Pie varieties include:
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Turkey Pot Pie
- Beef Pot Pie
- Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie
- Creamy Parmesan Chicken Pot Pie
- Honey Roasted Chicken Pot Pie
- Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie
With cooler weather moving in, busy moms looking for delicious comfort food for the dinner table can turn to Marie Callender’s Pot Pies. They are made with no preservatives and can save moms time and energy while warming the kids up after a day of playing in the snow.
Marie Callender’s Pot Pies are available for a suggested retail price of $2.10-$2.99.
Marie Callender’s meals are available in grocery stores nationwide. Product lines include Complete Meals, One-Dish Entrées, Fresh Flavor Steamers, Fresh Mixers, Multi-serve Bakes, Pot Pies, small Fruit Pies and Dessert Pies & Cobblers.
Princess Nagger wants to try the dessert pies next. Do you like pot pie? Do you make your own?
A big thank you to The Motherhood for this opportunity, and to Marie Callender’s for making such delectable meals and pot pies. I was provided coupons to facilitate this review, but all opinions are of my own personal experience and not influenced by any outside source. Disclosure policy here.