Dishwashers make the mundane task of washing dishes so much better. Except when you have a dishwasher like mine that has seen better days (and way past its prime) where you pretty much have to wash the dishes before putting them into the dishwasher, or re-wash some afterward because our dishwasher doesn’t want to do its job effectively.
This time of year can be an extra challenge, since there are usually extra guests which compute to extra dishes. Did you ever notice that when you cram your dishwasher really full, it tends to not do a great job getting those dishes sparkly clean? Finish Jet-Dry to the rescue:
Food and chemicals have a tendency to stick around and leave a residue on glasses and dishes, resulting in a less-than-clean appearance in food residue and/or annoying spots. Finish Jet-Dry advanced rinsing agent works with your dishwasher detergent by washing away this residue with its powerful formula. It doesn’t stop there; it helps prevent the need to towel-dry dishes by eliminating all moisture during the dry cycle.
I have to admit, I was not super confident that Finish Jet-Dry was going to help even our old decrepit dishwasher, but figured I’d give it a shot anyway since I really had nothing to lose. I even willingly chose not to pre-wash the dishes, just do a cursory rinse and see what happens.
Not only did the dishes get completely clean and didn’t need a second washing (or a thorough pre-washing), the glassware and silverware were sparkly clean – no spots. My dishwasher always likes to leave little waer puddles on the tops of cups and mugs, but with Finish Jet-Dry, everything was completely dry. Saves that extra step on the finish end too.
If you’ve been wanting to try a rinse agent, but not sure if they’re really worth it, Finish Jet-Dry is absolutely worth it.
Benefits of Using Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Agent are:
- Eliminate filming on glasses and silverware
- Eliminate spotting
- Eliminate food residue on dishes
- Assists in drying, dishes dry in the cycle (no towel drying necessary)
- Sparkling clean dishes!
Jet-Dry is easy to use - just fill up the reservoir in the door of your dishwasher (even my ancient dishwasher has one) and it lasts for several washings with one fill. It’s amazing how far one little bottle will go – and how much happier you will be with your sparkly clean dishes.
Interested in trying Finish Jet-Dry for yourself?
One lucky Stacy Uncorked Reader will win a FREE bottle of Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Agent.
(must be completed before any extra entries are valid) Leave a comment telling me if your dishwasher is awesome or lame like mine.
If your email address is not visible in your profile, you must include it in your comments (or send it to me in an email if you don’t want to publicly display it).
Extra entry options: (these are optional – increase your chance to win)
- Follow me on Google+ – 1 entry
- Subscribe by email (must activate) or add to your Google Reader – 2 entries – leave 2 comments
- Become my facebook friend – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow my Networked Blog on Facebook – 1 entry
- “Like” Stacy’s Random Thoughts (yeah, I can’t seem to change it to Stacy Uncorked) on Facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me on twitter – @RandomCoolChick and tweet the giveaway – 1 entry (may be done once daily-leave direct url to tweet)
Enter to win a Bottle of Finish Jet-Dry at Stacy Uncorked #giveaway @RandomCoolChick http://stacysrandomthoughts.com/?p=15579
- Add my blog url to your text blog roll – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Add my button to your blog – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
- Follow me in Pinterest – 1 entry
- Join my Blog Frog Community – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
You have until Midnight EST on January 4, 2012 to enter. One (1) lucky winner will be randomly selected by ‘And the Winner Is’ plugin. I will email the winner who will have 48 hours to respond to the notification email or a new winner will be chosen. Open to U.S. residents. Good luck!
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Finish and received a Finish Jet-Dry product sample to facilitate my review, a sample to giveaway, and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate. All opinions are mine and not influenced by outside sources. See my Disclosure Policy here.