Princess Nagger Black Cherry Pinot Noir: An off-dry ruby red wine that presents succulent flavor of fresh ripe black cherries balanced by a subtle touch of tannins. Light and fruity, this thirst quencher is a great addition to any summer festivity. Pair it with Cajun cuisine, sweet Barbeque, shellfish, or berry-based desserts. It’s a perfect accompaniment to Brie, Blue Cheese or Mild Cheddar. 6% Alcohol By Volume. Contains Sulfites.
In addition to that will be:
Princess Nagger Apple Cranberry Wine: A perfect blend of Gala and Honey Crisp apples that makes this wine sweet with a hint of lovely spice, with just the right amount of beautiful Cranberries to make a delightful, crisp wine. Suggest serve chilled, or try it warmed and serve in a mug on a cool evening! 8% Alcohol By Volume. Contains Sulfites. This was a very limited edition batch – only producing 15 bottles. The bottle for this giveaway is the very last bottle!
I haven’t decided what else will be in the gift basket yet, but it will of course be ‘wine themed’. You won’t be disappointed.
And of course, in following with tradition from last year, those bloggy friends that don’t drink will still be able to enter – I’ll be choosing a “Wino Winner” and a “Non-Wino Winner”. So that means TWO winners for this giveaway! The Non-Wino Winner will receive a gift basket equal to the Wino Winner gift basket – just no wine will be involved. You Non-Wino’s won’t be disappointed, either!
And to my awesome Canadian Friends? You are SO allowed to win one (or both) of these prizes – I can’t leave you out, because you’ve all been so good to me, too! I’ll just have to figure out how to get the wine across the border to my Wino friends.
OK, here are the ‘official rules’:
(must be completed before any extra entries are valid) Leave a comment designating “Wino” or “Non-Wino” so I know which gift basket to add your name to the drawing.
If your email address is not visible in your profile, you must include it in your comments (or send it to me in an email if you don’t want to publicly display it).
Really jonesin’ to be a winner? Well, guess what? You have extra chances to win!
Extra entry options: (these are optional – increase your chance to win!)
- Follow Me publicly on Google Friend Connect – 1 entry
- Subscribe by email (must activate) or add to your Google Reader – 2 entries – leave 2 comments
- Become my facebook friend – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow my Networked Blog on Facebook – 1 entry
- “Like” Stacy’s Random Thoughts (yeah, I can’t seem to change it to Stacy Uncorked) on Facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me on twitter – @RandomCoolChick and tweet the giveaway – 1 entry (may be done once daily-leave direct url to tweet)
Enter to win a Wino Gift Basket at Stacy Uncorked #giveaway http://stacysrandomthoughts.com/?p=9551
- Add my blog url to your text blog roll – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Add my button to your blog – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
- Enter any of my other giveaways (over on my sidebar – more giveaways coming soon) – 3 entries (leave 3 comments)
- Join my Blog Frog Community – 1 entry
- Join and start or contribute to a discussion in my Blog Frog Community – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
You have until 11:59pm EST on September 26, 2010 to enter. 2 lucky winners will be randomly selected. I will email the winners who will have 48 hours to respond to the notification email or new winners will be chosen. Open to US and Canada. Good luck!
Note: Be sure to leave a comment for each entry (like 3 individual comments for Blogging about it, 2 individual comments for adding my blog to your url, etc.) I’ll be using Random.org for the results, so I don’t want you to miss out on any chances by not leaving enough comments – so go crazy…comment away! 🙂
Disclaimer: All items contained within each of the gift baskets were personally purchased or made by me. None of the items are promotional items or supplied by the manufacturer of said items.