In the past, I’ve always bypassed the yogurt in a tube – I didn’t figure it would be quite as tasty or satisfying like it is when you eat it the old fashioned way with a spoon. I was wrong.
Not only was I wrong, but I also underestimated how much Princess Nagger would enjoy these special treats. When eating a ‘normal’ container of yogurt, she tends to eat about half of it, then lets the rest sit until it has to be thrown away. What a waste.
But Simply… Go-Gurt? She loves them. So much so, we went through the first box of them rather quickly and I had to get more. Simply… Go-Gurt comes in both mixed berry and strawberry, and Princess Nagger loves them both. She wanted me to go on their website and find out what other flavors there are, and was excited to see that the regular Go-Gurt also comes in Cool Cotton Candy, so she is now on a mission to try every flavor out there. Wish her luck.
She was really excited to see that they could be frozen – especially since she loved Yoplait’s Trix yogurt we bought during the hot months that came with a cool little plastic stick to poke through the foil top and freeze for a yogurt pop. The Go-Gurt frozen she claims she loves better than her favorite frozen pops.
Yoplait has also been kind enough to create this micro site that is loaded with great tips and 30 free coupons – the first 30 readers that click on the “Try It Free” tab will receive a coupon for a free package of Simply…Go-Gurt!*
But Wait, there’s More!
Here’s your chance to win a Yoplait Simply…Go-Gurt “Simplify Your Life” Prize Pack:
You will receive a Go-Gurt “Simplify Your Life” prize pack that includes a pocket Etch a Sketch, weekly planner and a seat back organizer. Princess Nagger has already been having a lot of fun with the Etch a Sketch she got, and is anxious for us to drive somewhere…anywhere…so she can try out the seat back organizer like her own personal traveling desk.
*This coupon offer for free Simply… Go-Gurt is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, New Jersey, Nevada, North Dakota and Tennessee. But you can still enter to win the prize pack – it is pretty cool!
(must be completed before any extra entries are valid) Leave a comment sharing a wholesome snacking tip that makes your child(ren) smile.
If your email address is not visible in your profile, you must include it in your comments (or send it to me in an email if you don’t want to publicly display it).
Extra entry options: (these are optional – increase your chance to win!)
- Follow Me publicly on Google Friend Connect – 1 entry
- Subscribe by email (must activate) or add to your Google Reader – 1 entry
- Add me to your Technorati favorites – 1 entry (leave username)
- Become my facebook fan – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow my Networked Blog on Facebook – 1 entry
- Become a Fan of Stacy’s Random Thoughts on Facebook – 1 entry
- Follow me on twitter and tweet the giveaway – 1 entry (may be done once daily-leave direct url to tweet)
- Add my blog url to your blog roll and/or add my button to your blog – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (leave link to blog post) (If you blog about the giveaway, think about posting a picture of your family’s Sunday (or any other day) Special Morning Moments – your photo may even have a chance to appear on the official Pillsbury website!
You have until 11:59pm EST on April 28, 2010 to enter. 1 lucky winner will be randomly selected. I will email the winner and post the name here. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the notification email or a new winner will be chosen. Open to US residents. Good luck!
A big thank you to MyBlogSpark and Yoplait for providing me with a gift pack and product for review and giveaway. The opinions are of my own personal experience and not influenced by any outside source. Disclosure policy here.