Did you know?
- Nearly nine out of 10 women experience a mid-day craving and have the urge to snack
- Eighty-three percent of women admit they sometimes feel guilty when cravings take over and they reach for sweets
I can sure relate! Especially this time of year when the weather is getting colder, the days are shorter and the hibernation mode kicks in. Throw into that mix the whole holiday season of food, food, food. It’s enough to fall off the diet wagon and hurt yourself.
The new Yoplait® Delights are a delicious sweet treat and ‘feel good about yourself’ choice. They taste so decadent; you can’t believe they’re only 100 calories – and satisfying as well! Available in four tempting flavor combinations: Chocolate Raspberry, Triple Berry Creme, Lemon Torte and Creme Caramel…they truly are a perfect ‘every day’ treat. Emphasis on the word ‘treat‘.
My favorite was the Lemon Torte and Triple Berry Creme. Hovering Hubby had a craving for chocolate, and the Chocolate Raspberry took care of that for him. Princess Nagger claimed all of the Triple Berry Creme for herself, but she did let me have a little taste, and it was delicious!
You want to try some for free, too?
Win It: Here’s your chance to win a coupon to try Yoplait Delights for free – and that’s not all…you’ll also win this fun “Delight Your Day” gift pack to go along with pampering yourself with the special treats:
“Delight Your Day” gift pack includes a free coupon* for Yoplait Delights, a spa mask, wrap robe and slippers – all delightful treats for you to enjoy and relax with every day. Princess Nagger snagged my gift pack – apparently she felt like she needed to have some relaxation time too. Of course the minute I wanted to snap a picture of her decked out in the towel, slippers and mask, she scurried away and hid.
Required Entry (must be completed before any extra entries are valid) Leave a comment telling me what are some of your favorite enjoyable treats? Or what snacks do you find most ‘delightful’ during the day? Or what flavors do you crave throughout the day? If your email address is not visible in your profile, you must include it in your comments.
Extra entry options: (these are optional – increase your chance to win!)
- Follow me publicly on google friend connect – 1 entry
- Subscribe by email (must activate) – 1 entry
- Add me to your Technorati favorites – 1 entry (leave username)
- Become my facebook fan – 1 entry (leave username)
- Follow me on twitter and tweet the giveaway – 1 entry (may be done once daily-leave direct url to tweet)
- Add my blog url to your blog roll and/or add my button to your blog – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments for each one that you did)
- Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (leave link to blog post)
You have until 11:59pm EST on December 14, 2009 to enter. 1 lucky winner will be randomly selected. I will email the winner and post the name here. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the notification email or a new winner will be chosen. Open to US residents. Good luck!
*I’m so sorry, but the coupons are not valid in ID, LA, ND, NJ, NV and TN. You can, however, still enter to win the gift pack – it’s pretty cool!