- What is something mom always says to you?
I Love You
- What makes mom happy?
Hugs and Kisses
- What makes mom sad?
- How does your mom make you laugh?
By telling funny jokes…I have one for you…Knock, Knock! (you can tell it after we’re done…next question…)
- What was your mom like as a child?
Always very good! (heh, I have her fooled!)
- How old is your mom?
The lady at the dentist said she thinks you’re 32… (we’ll go with that…*snicker!*)
- How tall is your mom?
More than an inch! (fit of giggles) But if you were one year old, you’d be less than an inch…
- What is her favorite thing to do?
What is your favorite thing to do, Honey? (yes, she thinks it’s cute to call me ‘Honey’ every so often) giggling…So? What is? Oh, I know – give me hugs and kisses!
- What does your mom do when you’re not around?
I don’t know…work on your computer?
- If your mom becomes famous, what will be be for?
Oh, I don’t know that one, either!
- What is your mom really good at?
- What is your mom not very good at?
Doing bad stuff. (good…she hasn’t seen my ‘dark side’…*grin!*)
- What does your mom do for a job?
Take care of me, of course! And something on the computer, too…don’t know what, but you’re on your computer a lot.
- What is your mom’s favorite food?
What is it, Mama? I wish you could just say it into the microphone and I don’t have to hear it. (she was getting distracted and obviously bored by the questions…)
- What makes you proud of your mom?
That she loves me.
- If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
- What do you and your mom do together?
Watch my favorite shows, play games and read books…are we almost done? I want to watch Code Lyoko! (getting there…just a few more questions…)
- How are you and your mom the same?
We both have long blonde hair and blue eyes, course! (she threw in an eye roll here…)
- How are you and your mom different?
Mama has a nose ring and I don’t. I’m never getting a nose ring! (why?) Because you said it hurt when you got it!
- How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she gives me lots of hugs and kisses!
- What does your mom like most about your dad?
Um…um…um…forty um’s…the number I counted to um’s…alright, I’ll do it… (giggle…giggle) hahahahahahaha! (getting distracted by the puppy) Hey! Um…he’s barking again! He’s scratching on the floor! But why is he doing that? Maybe he has to come out and go potty! Oh, sorry about that! Wait, are you still typing? And don’t…come on! (giggle) Don’t…don’t…don’t…. nonononononononote… (giggle) I said ‘Note’! (more giggles) Oh, I wait, have an answer for you…. You like most about dada is that he loves you. How many more questions are there, anyway?? (only one more…) Good! I’m bored with these already!
- Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Target! Good answer, huh? Does that mean we’re done, now? Yay! Let’s watch Code Lyoko!
I saw this all over the blogosphere this past week on many of my favorite blogs, so I thought I’d join in the fray and see what kind of answers the Princess Nagger would have for the questions…enjoy! 😉
Recent Related Posts