This wonderful award was bestowed upon me by Lola from Lola’s Diner:
- The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
- The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
- There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
- The Blog is refreshing and creative.
- The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
- Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
- The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
- Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support.
- The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
- The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
I am humbled and honored by this award, and would like to pass it to the following deserving recipients:
You know what? This list is going to get way too long…let’s do this – if you are on my blogroll (see it over there in the left-hand column?) Well, if your badge/button/whatchamacallit is over there, you are hereby bestowed with this award. I put your badge/button/whatchamacallit on there because I try to visit your blogs every day and try to leave comments almost as often. Your badge/button/whatchamacallit wouldn’t be over there if I didn’t feel that you display the qualities listed above…you’re welcome! 😉 If you’re not on my blogroll and you’re reading this, fear not! Feel free to email me with your blog address, and I’ll come check you out and add you to my growing list of coooooolness too! 😉
Meanwhile, on to the next bestowment of awards…Firefly bestowed on me these lovely awards:
Thank you dear sweet Firefly for thinking of me and blessing me with these awards!
Next up…that wonderfully Lazy Housewife over at So Not Domestic was kind enough to send over these awards:
Thank you so much, Lazy Housewife, I am so honored! 🙂
But Wait! There’s More!! Those wonderfully inspirational ladies over at WiiFit Mommies have bestowed upon me the following awards:
You guys ROCK, and I’m having so much fun being a part of WiiFit Mommies – you are totally inspirational and motivate in such a nice way! 🙂 Thank you so much for the awards!
I have a nagging thought in the back of my head that I’ve missed some awards and some acknowledgments…I apologize profusely! Feel free to drop me an email if I missed you and your wonderful award, I’ll make sure you get the proper accolades! 😉
There are so many wonderful people out there whose blogs I am enjoying immensely, and I wish I could bestow all of you with these awesome awards…wait! I can! If I’ve commented on your blog today, consider yourself ‘bestowed’.
If you’re actually reading through this
somewhat tedious heartfelt post, consider yourself ‘bestowed’, too. There. That should wrap things up quite nicely, don’t you think? HA! Brilliant, I tell you, simply brilliant! Well, I suppose it’s all perspective.
I don’t want to take away the importance of these awards, nor do I want to come across as unappreciative, because the opposite is true. I am honored. I am thrilled. I am looking forward to seeing these awards pop up all over the blogosphere as I go skipping along through cyberspace. But I’m also not going to ‘alert’ you that you have an award waiting…nosirree, just reading through this post is work enough for you, no jumping through extra hoops to be honored with any one or all of the awards above…so if you choose to accept these awards and put them on your blog, I’m throwing the rule book out the window to accommodate you. 😉 Have fun, and congratulations! 😉