It’s a New Year…Happy New Year! Most people have been
plotting revenge figuring out what their Resolutions List should contain. I’ve never really been one to compile a Resolutions List, you know, conform to the masses that create a list that sets one up to fail…miserably. Sure, you know there’s the usual ‘Get more organized’, ‘Lose weight or Get in shape’, etc., etc., yada yada yada. I thought about doing some sort of ‘Non-Resolution List’, of things I’m not going to be doing in the year 2009, but I thought that would be too negative, and I’m all about the positives. But I better keep the list short, so I know I can attain them. I give you my 2009 Resolutions:
1. Enjoy what 2009 has in store.
What?! You mean I can’t just decide to post one item as the Resolution for 2009? Oh, fine. How about these:
- Eat healthier and get in better shape. (yes, the same thing everyone else plans to do!)
- Make New Friends. (you can never have too many friends!)
- Send family member’s and friends Birthday gifts out in a timely manner. (instead of
days weeksmonths late.)
- Figure out how to
manipulatechange the templates in Blogger so I can have a 3-column blog setup (so that my bloggy friends badges can be displayed more prominently and I score some major brownie points) so it’s easier to read/follow my random thought process.
- Read a book a month. Wait, let’s make that one book per quarter – that should be more attainable! (how I love to read! Must make time to do so more often!)
- Open an Etsy Shop. (all the ‘cool kids’ are doing it!)
- And finally, most importantly, enjoy what 2009 has in store, no matter what that may be.
There you have it! My 2009 Resolutions that should be fairly easy to manage, I think. I wish everyone a Happy New Year, may you have Health and Prosperity during 2009! 🙂