7 Random Things About Me:
- I have Blonde Moments…sometimes often! 😉
- I collect deer. No, not the ‘real’ ones, though hubby looked into it once thinking to surprise me with a pet deer…but we would have had to build a 10-foot fence and they can be cantankerous creatures when in captivity (say that 3 times fast, I dare ya!) so we opted not to get one…but I have plenty of the cool collectible ones – I’ve been collecting them since I was about 7. Why, you ask? Because my older sister and I were choosing what our favorite animals would be…we both picked horses, but she informed me that since she’s 1 year and 4 months older than me, that she got to choose first, and I ‘wasn’t allowed‘ to have the same ‘favorite’ as her…well alrighty then! So I picked an animal that was close enough…and over the years was quite pleased with my selection, because I got lots of really cool and unique deer items for Birthday and Christmas presents… 🙂
- I get annoyed when I get interrupted with nonsense (like now, when hubby insists on keeping a running dialogue of ‘small talk’, when I’m clearly trying to type out thoughts! I know he can hear the keyboard clacking, he has extremely good hearing…LOL!!!) I still love ya, honey! 😉
- I am addicted to Vanilla Coke. There. I said it. And now that I’m part of the WiiFit Mommies group, I’m gonna have to cut back. Drat. 😉
- I am a bit obsessive-compulsive when it comes to having things put in their place. I get a bit annoyed that hubby is polar-opposite and leaves things out of place all the time. 😉 I still love ya, honey! 😉
- I love to run the tractor around the back yard in the summer time – hubby does the push-mowing, I get the big tractor to cut the grass (neener, neener!). Got my favorite tunes on my ZEN MP3 player, and I sometimes will go around a few extra times if I want to finish listening to a particular song. 🙂
- I caught my first fish when I was 4 years old. My dad took me out fishing with him one day, and since I was so young, he didn’t give me an actual fishing pole – just a broom stick handle with a length of fishing line and a hook…he had to put the worm on the hook for me, of course, but I caught my first fish…and my dad caught nothing that day. Sweeeeeeet! 😉 I remember being scared of the fish flopping around in the bottom of the boat after my dad helped me bring it in, but when we got back home I had to stand in front of the boat holding my dead fish for a picture…good times. 🙂
So there ya go…hopefully Small Town Mommy will forgive my Blonde Moment! (notice how I’m doing some major kissin’ up by putting her link in here several times!) 🙂 And now, to figure out who I’m going to annoy choose with this tag…then run away really really fast! Here you go:
Toni @ A Daily Dose of Toni – I’m sure she’s probably gotten tagged with this before, but I really like seeing what kinds of random things she can think of, so Toni – TAG your it!
Harriet @ I Am Harriet – I love how thought-provoking her blog can be, and I don’t recall seeing her participate in any tags, so here’s hoping we can find out a few ‘random’ things about her…Harriet, TAG, you’re it!
Jess @ Nothing But Purple – because she’s fun, she’s funny, and she loves the color purple! Jess, TAG, your it!
Mimi @ Minxy Mimi Unplugged – because she is also fun, and I love seeing what kind of creative things she comes up with! Mimi, TAG, you’re it!
Man in the Moon – I don’t know if he’ll do it, but I sure hope he does, because he has a quick wit and a dry sense of humor…I’d love to see what he comes up with! 😉
Julie @ Mom Two Ways – because she’s cool, and I like the way she thinks! Julie, TAG, you’re it!!
And last, but certainly not least – Kat @ Sassy Irish Lassie – because I think she’ll do it, she seems like she’s game for a game…so long as I send a pint her way! 😉 Kat, TAG, you’re it!! And here’s a pint…or three…for ya! 😉
Whew! OK, that’s all the Tagged people…for now…those of you breathing a collective sigh of relief that you don’t have to subject yourself to scrutiny by not having to post 7 random things about yourself, don’t be getting too comfy – you just never know who’s going to tag you next… (evil grin!)
Now onto the aforementioned ‘credit where credit is due’ business… The Lovely Lemonade Award was given to me by Jo at Life’s Perfect Pictures! You have got to check out her new blog layout – done by none other than the inimitable Diana of Custom Blog Designs did a beautiful job on the Blog Makeover that Jo won on Harriet’s blog. She was also a Guest Blogger at I Am Harriet, and posted a really funny story! Which reminds me – I am the Guest Blogger for Harriet’s blog tomorrow…don’t forget to stop by I Am Harriet to see the story behind my Miracle Baby!
To make amends to my new friend, Jo, I’m bestowing upon her a fresh, new award:
No rules attached to this award – if you, or someone you know, has Blonde Moments or Blonde Moments by Association, feel free to give them this award at random…even anonymously…or just to bug ’em… Then maybe, just maybe, Jo will forgive my own Blonde Moment!! 😉