First is this Award:
2. Publish these rules.
3. Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support.
4. Grant the prize to 6 people.
5. Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you’ve posted your award.
Six Important Values/Beliefs (I hope you don’t mind, Toni, but you wrote exactly what I would have written, so thanks for doing the typing for me, you’re the best!):
1. ALWAYS TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED
2. Honesty, sometimes you only have your word to depend on so it should always be good
3. Loyalty, if you want others to be loyal to you you have to be loyal to them
4. Help others in need, you never know when you will be the one in need
5. Believe in yourself, if you want others too you have to believe as well
6. Respect, to get respect you have to give it.
Six Values/Beliefs I do NOT support:
1. Treating others badly
2. Talking about people and then being nice to their face
4. Hurting another to further yourself
6. Harassing people/Threatening people
The 6 I pass it onto….see end of post
Next is the Marie Antoinette Award:
1) Please add the Marie Antoinette award photo on your blog
2) Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3) nominate 7 exceptional blogs to receive the award
4) put the links to those blogs on your blog
5) leave a message on their blogs to tell them they are the chosen ones!
Here are my 7…no, wait – see end of post…
And here’s this cool Rockin’ Award:
Now I must pass it on to 5 people……wait for it……see end of post.
Like the others, this award comes with its own set of rules:
- Display the award on your blog or your post.
- Nominate 10 blogs that have great Attitude, and or Gratitude.
- Link your nominees.
- Live a comment on your nominees blogs, so they know what’s happening.
- And as always link back to the blog who give you the award
So now my ‘count’ of people I’m supposed to nominate and all that totals up to 28…holy moly! 28 incredible bloggers just waiting for their awards! Or are they…?